Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesday - 6/14
Pete Nice Wrote:The hard time living with a woman for me is the fact that I have to pay for all the additional costs of her living there, mostly the grocery bill. We have enough TV's that that is not an issue. Level of cleanliness is another thing to get used to, I am WAAAAY more clean than my wife. Money is always the biggest issue when living with anyone.

My biggest challenge is splitting household chores. I'm doing it all, except for the mowing.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I gotta say that working with women fucking blows.

They can pretty much come and go as these please and wear whatever they feel like wearing to work and no one says shit to them.

2 hour lunch? - No problem
Wanna go home and sit around and wait for deliveries? - No Problem
Disappear for an hour at a time? - Who cares
Wear jeans to work? - Sure
Rock a tank top that you wore to the gym - why not.

I wish I could come and go as I please!! I am allowed to wear jeans on Saturdays and some Fridays, which is fucking awesome. I won't attempt to wear tanktops here... I have a few guys wanting me to show off the goods more. And errand guy can't speak to me straight without making comments and grunts about my phsyique, so I prefer to not encourage it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I gotta say that working with women fucking blows.

They can pretty much come and go as these please and wear whatever they feel like wearing to work and no one says shit to them.

2 hour lunch? - No problem
Wanna go home and sit around and wait for deliveries? - No Problem
Disappear for an hour at a time? - Who cares
Wear jeans to work? - Sure
Rock a tank top that you wore to the gym - why not.

1) We only got a 1/2 hr for lunch the only way I could have pulled two hours off was if I was with either the International rep, Eaton rep or my service manager. When we went to Pita Pit we'd take 45 mins.
2) I lived an hour away so I couldn't go home, if I needed to pick up something from the post office before it closed in town I wouldn't take a lunch and leave early.
3) No way I'd ever be able to disappear at all except for my lunch. I had a phone that would ring every 10 minutes, sometimes I'd be lucky enough to go pee without it ringing
4) Maxim has a dress code, the only way you can rock casual wear is on Friday's and you have to pay $2 in which the proceeds go to Cancercare
5) Tanktops were not allowed as per the dress code, however you could rock a tank top as long as you wore a sweater or a bolero over top.

^^ THIS ^^
I HATE PIE!!