Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 6-17-2011. No More..
The sensitive nips bit from tosh is so gay

Sent from the cockles of my heart, maybe the liver, maybe the kidneys, we dont know
Joe Wrote:No more songs about Friday. It seems like once a week now someone releases a new song about Friday. Why is Friday so great? I wish every day was Saturday. No work that day.

Are there songs about Saturdays? I can only think of one right now, something about a saturday night special, which is a gun, and I think someone gets murdered in that song.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the more I see those vancouver videos, the happier I am that I don't live there.......although its one of the nicest (and expensive) places to live.

I hope they arrest everyone

And Montreal
I like montreal. The people are pretty cool, its not expensive, there's stuff to do, and its driving distance

Sent from my balls

But they riot after first round playoff games. Win or lose.
They know how to party

Sent from the cockles of my heart, maybe the liver, maybe the kidneys, we dont know
also this morning my computer is running like a NASA super processor. Fucking awesome. I should shut up, before it grows 9 arms again.
LeNeve Wrote:also this morning my computer is running like a NASA super processor. Fucking awesome. I should shut up, before it grows 9 arms again.
Haha

The dude that got knocked off the porta john took awhile to get back up. :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:The dude that got knocked off the porta john took awhile to get back up. :roflmao:
Too bad he got up

My Darkest Days - Move your body - Probably a popular stripper song. :rock:
Brampton Wrote:The sensitive nips bit from tosh is so gay

Dennis Leary 5 :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No more songs about Friday. It seems like once a week now someone releases a new song about Friday. Why is Friday so great? I wish every day was Saturday. No work that day.

Are there songs about Saturdays? I can only think of one right now, something about a saturday night special, which is a gun, and I think someone gets murdered in that song.

There's that "S A T U R D A Y, night!", from an old TV show or something.
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting is another
Chip Wrote:

Love his "I'm an Asshole" song. :high5:
Awesome!

http://www.identifyrioters.com/
Chip Wrote:

Cool beans, someone got it :high5:

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

There's that "S A T U R D A Y, night!", from an old TV show or something.
Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting is another
Don't forget the gay old dance music song

Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Cool beans, someone got it :high5:

I listened to a lot of him on youtube yesterday, looking for a specific bit.
About giving drug useres more drugs.
He had awesome stuff, but his delievery and noises were a little annoying.

I used to listen to his No Cure For Cancer CD a lot.
I still have it somewhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip