Poll: Fake or Real?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Fake
86.67%
13 86.67%
2. Real
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katy Perry Naked?
So while looking up Kate Upton GIF's I came across this, it was psoted in 2010, but I can not recall ever seeing it. It looks like it might be shopped. Thoughts?

[Image: katy_perry_naked.jpg]

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/katy-perry-naked-photo-leaked">http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/k ... oto-leaked</a><!-- m -->
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Didn't seem to like the link, so let's try this...

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: Katy-perry-nude-dress-mtv-vma-awards-sparkle.png]

Dang, that could be.
Knees look funky like hers.
I'm going to have to study it some more.
I remember when those surfaced, they were found to be a very very close looking fake. Although i would love to know what she looks like naked, keeps those big ole titties well guarded though, amazing haven't seen even a nipple slip from her yet.
Definitely real
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I'm sure Katy Perry can afford a nicer bathroom than that.
Joe Wrote:I'm sure Katy Perry can afford a nicer bathroom than that.
She's at a friend's house.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
No way that is her. Her hips are not that huge, this chick looks like she delivered a set of triplets 6 weeks ago.

sent from a tornado
Katy perry seems like a broad that would have some bush too. She is grungy weird like that. Girls that like to make fart jokes, and bang dirty, annoying, british dudes, don't shave their snatch.

sent from a tornado
Katy perry seems like a broad that would have some bush too. She is grungy weird like that. Girls that like to make fart jokes, and bang dirty, annoying, british dudes, don't shave their snatch.

sent from a tornado
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
No way that is her. Her hips are not that huge, this chick looks like she delivered a set of triplets 6 weeks ago.

sent from a tornado
Go away. Definitely her :wanker:
i bleed green Wrote:

Im sure she can afford better friends.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Im sure she can afford better friends.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I hate to think what Joe's opinions are of my outdated bathrooms that I have not remodeled yet.....

Pete Nice Wrote:I hate to think what Joe's opinions are of my outdated bathrooms that I have not remodeled yet.....

I have 2 bathrooms that need to be remodeled and 1 that needs to be built. I also have horrible carpet throughout the house. I can't judge anyone.

I was too distracted by the crying Russian girl in the shower.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I hate to think what Joe's opinions are of my outdated bathrooms that I have not remodeled yet.....

I have 2 bathrooms that need to be remodeled and 1 that needs to be built. I also have horrible carpet throughout the house. I can't judge anyone.

I was too distracted by the crying Russian girl in the shower.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I opened the shower curtain and asked her what she was doing and then just closed it, left her there and walked away like nothing happened..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Katy Perry Mooreski 28 3,925 01-27-2021, 06:28 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Katie Perry negadave 17 5,591 11-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Joe