Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 6-15-2011. Yumster day
My daughter turned 11 years old today. huh. Time is flying.
so this austrailian chic i've mentioned before. I'm going to a baseball game this weekend, not sure if they have baseball in austrailia, thinking about asking her if she wants to go. discuss.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:My daughter turned 11 years old today. huh. Time is flying.

I turn 25 on sunday....
Derick Wrote:so this austrailian chic i've mentioned before. I'm going to a baseball game this weekend, not sure if they have baseball in austrailia, thinking about asking her if she wants to go. discuss.

Do it....
Nussie_T Wrote:

I turn 25 on sunday....

Wow, that makes me feel old.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I turn 25 on sunday....

Wow, that makes me feel old.
i'd still hit it
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I think Jim is going to beat the shit out of his brother... I want to be there to see it.

I've never seen a good old fashion, middle Canada, brother fight, but I think I want to see one.
I've been a part of many of those. The important part is getting the others shirt over the head first

Sent from my balls
Derick Wrote:so this austrailian chic i've mentioned before. I'm going to a baseball game this weekend, not sure if they have baseball in austrailia, thinking about asking her if she wants to go. discuss.

Sure. I think Aussies are partial to Kias though, keep that in mind.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

I think thats a beatiful idea. They play cricket instead of baseball right?

I don't know, maybe she would be bored by it actually.

How does she feel about wombat wednesdays.
LeNeve Wrote:

I think thats a beatiful idea. They play cricket instead of baseball right?

I don't know, maybe she would be bored by it actually.

I know they have rugby... instead of football.
Pete Nice Wrote:

that might be a problem, i dont know any kia owners
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I think Jim is going to beat the shit out of his brother... I want to be there to see it.

I've never seen a good old fashion, middle Canada, brother fight, but I think I want to see one.
I've been a part of many of those. The important part is getting the others shirt over the head first

Sent from my balls

naked brother fighting? Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:

i'm not gonna ask her that
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

that might be a problem, i dont know any kia owners

I drove a Kia minivan on the weekend. They aren't bad looking, the color of them were horrendous though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet it would only take them 15 minutes to get it out too. god damn crooks.

:high5: fucking mechanics and car dealreships

They do the same shit here at this dealer. Charge a minimum of one hour no matter what. I feel bad about it. I think anything under 15 minutes should be complimentary, then they will be happy to come back for the major work. I get paid hourly though, so thats why I think that way. Flat rate guys hate shit like that.
I wont work on anything for free.

Unless its something I've made a mistake on, I'm getting paid. Im flat rate not a charity.

With that being said, that's the problem with flat rate. If you provide the technician with a pay guarantee the customer service gets better

Sent from my balls

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM