Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 06/20 - Last day of spring
Chip Wrote:Ok, seriously, when are they going to name this Winnipeg/Manitoba team?
The awards?
They need to have it by the draft, right?

They haven't chosen a name, I just finished reading an article about it and the GM says it's likely they won't have a team name by first draft picks..
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I LOOOOOOVE how either the Cardinals or Yahoo Sports are taking their sweet ass time putting Pujols on the DL... :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

god damn ass fisting queer fucking hippies, fuck yahoo, they can sit on a flaming louisville slugger. AARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flame:

Confusedhock:

:roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ok, seriously, when are they going to name this Winnipeg/Manitoba team?
The awards?

They haven't chosen a name, I just finished reading an article about it and the GM says it's likely they won't have a team name by first draft picks..

Yeah, I heard that the jersey the draft picks put on when they get drafted, won't necessarily be what they wear.
Makes me think they'll give those players old Jets jerseys, then announce the real team name later.
I'm still hoping for the Manitoba Moose.
Manitoba moose, is a sex move.

Go out ice fishing, with a few heavy set women, get them naked, then............

sent from a tornado
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
The awards?

Yeah, I heard that the jersey the draft picks put on when they get drafted, won't necessarily be what they wear.
Makes me think they'll give those players old Jets jerseys, then announce the real team name later.
I'm still hoping for the Manitoba Moose.

Either or... doesn't really matter to me.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I enjoyed when they showcased movies, why did they stop?

It seemed like they did the same 3 or 4 movies over and over again. I liked it a little at first, then it just got so repetitive, and sucked.

We should make a list of movies for them to cover.

I miss them doing that bit, also.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Lidstrom is coming back to the Red Wings next year and Jagr is going to sign with either the Red Wings or Penguins.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Hi everybody!!!!!!

Its Monday!!!! What did YOU buy this weekend?

I purchased some tomato cages for my old man for fathers day, some new tools for Jim for fathers day, some diapers for my kid and some new shoes.... now to find a place I can actually wear them to!

I bought some new clothes, mostly for work. And groceries...
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:naked gun is a stupid ass movie.

How dare you! That's a classic! Stupid, but hilarious!!!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:What does Chip and an ambulance have in common?

They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
People are gonna wonder why I'm laughing my ass off right now.... DAMN YOU!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:bicycle check in station, and the Ford dealer I work at across the street.

Geez, you really are in the middle of nowhere.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT