Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesday - 6/14
LeNeve Wrote:I kick ass at glow hockey.

:blahblah: :blahblah: hockey :blahblah: :blahblah:

Haha, sorry, had to.
I was playing scrable on my phone the other day against a friend who was having a bad day.
I played "extreme" and got it on two triple word scores, and got 135 points for it.
Rubbing salt in the wound.
Chip Wrote:I was playing scrable on my phone the other day against a friend who was having a bad day.
I played "extreme" and got it on two triple word scores, and got 135 points for it.

I like scrabble, I've had it on every phone for the last few years.
fran drescher is trending on yahoo, maybe she had a brain anuerysim too.
Tori Spelling said a paparazzi chased her around, and scared her. I call bullshit. I don't think there is enough money for tori spelling pictures to make a paparazzi actually give chase to her.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was playing scrable on my phone the other day against a friend who was having a bad day.

I like scrabble, I've had it on every phone for the last few years.

I have 2 right now, Words With Friends and WordFeud.
Goooooood Morning, BroSuckas!
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
morning all
Good morning Lonne, good morning Michaelangelo.
Oh man, I need this. ONly $89 on wine.woot.com

[Image: Wine_Cask_Creation_Red_Wine_Barrel_Lazy_...andard.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Yeah the guy fom Liquid metal died of a "apparent brain hemmorage" at 30 yrs old. Confusedwoot: Im sure the guys will talk about it today. Seems like it happened last night.

yesterday I was crouched down working on something, and I felt like a squishy thump type of deal right under my upper rib cage, and my heart started beating like really weird. Real big huge beats, that I could feel throughout my body. It lasted about 15 minutes, and there was crazy pressure in my head, and I was all dizzy. Freaked me out. I wonder what it was.

It happened before a few times, but never that bad, or that long.
I'm not a doctor, but you might want to get that checked out.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Yeah the guy fom Liquid metal died of a "apparent brain hemmorage" at 30 yrs old. Confusedwoot: Im sure the guys will talk about it today. Seems like it happened last night.

yesterday I was crouched down working on something, and I felt like a squishy thump type of deal right under my upper rib cage, and my heart started beating like really weird. Real big huge beats, that I could feel throughout my body. It lasted about 15 minutes, and there was crazy pressure in my head, and I was all dizzy. Freaked me out. I wonder what it was.

Wait till you see blood.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Naw, its totally normal! :j/k:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:Oh man, I need this. ONly $89 on wine.woot.com

[Image: Wine_Cask_Creation_Red_Wine_Barrel_Lazy_...andard.jpg]

drink some wine, then sit on that thing, and have your friends spin you around?
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Wait till you see blood.
:high5: