Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesday - 6/14
Yeah the guy fom Liquid metal died of a "apparent brain hemmorage" at 30 yrs old. Confusedwoot: Im sure the guys will talk about it today. Seems like it happened last night.
Texas Fan Wrote:Yeah the guy fom Liquid metal died of a "apparent brain hemmorage" at 30 yrs old. Confusedwoot: Im sure the guys will talk about it today. Seems like it happened last night.
that's fucking scary, it happens out of no where, you have no clue you have it. any of us can drop dead from that, my grandmother died at a young age due to one, I never met her

I think there are a few warning signs, but they are any day fever/cold symptons double Confusedwoot: Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Very sad. That sucks, you know he didn't suffer, but BAM he's just gone. I don't know what is worse, being sick and knowing you will die, or BAM just be gone....either way sucks.
feel good story of the day

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110613/LIFE01/306130018/Kids-triathlon-strengthens-brothers-bond?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p">http://www.tennessean.com/article/20110 ... RONTPAGE|p</a><!-- m -->

also read into the Hoyt father/son duo, every time I did the same race, after I finished I always waited around to cheer them in, makes me tear up every time. makes me feel like I should stop complaining
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I'm about to score me a Dyson Animal Vac for $299 from Woot
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Took this pic at Walmart...wow!!!
[Image: a6cd08a3-6854-423d.jpg]

***Do What***

Someone is going to blame a black guy. Grape soda on the ground.

I believe the correct term is "grape drink".
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Took this pic at Walmart...wow!!!
[Image: a6cd08a3-6854-423d.jpg]

***Do What***

Someone is going to blame a black guy. Grape soda on the ground.

I believe the correct term is "grape drink".
Actually the correct term is Kool-aid mo-sucka!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:I'm about to score me a Dyson Animal Vac for $299 from Woot

I don't need a new vacuum or I would grab one also.
Joe Wrote:I'm about to score me a Dyson Animal Vac for $299 from Woot

for animal abortions?
I'm still waiting for an awesome free app of the day from amazon. Yesterday it was an app that let you pay for starbucks coffee, without a starbucks card. I've never even been in a starbucks. What a stupid app. I haven't checked today yet.
glow hockey 2 pro, free app of the day. 1.99 value. I'm getting this one.
LeNeve Wrote:glow hockey 2 pro, free app of the day. 1.99 value. I'm getting this one.

Yeah, you usually have to wait through a few crappy ones before you get something decent.
I got an awesome Pacman game a week or so ago.
But that decent one will usually hold you over while you wait through the crappy ones.
Texas Fan Wrote:Yeah the guy fom Liquid metal died of a "apparent brain hemmorage" at 30 yrs old. Confusedwoot: Im sure the guys will talk about it today. Seems like it happened last night.

yesterday I was crouched down working on something, and I felt like a squishy thump type of deal right under my upper rib cage, and my heart started beating like really weird. Real big huge beats, that I could feel throughout my body. It lasted about 15 minutes, and there was crazy pressure in my head, and I was all dizzy. Freaked me out. I wonder what it was.

It happened before a few times, but never that bad, or that long.
I kick ass at glow hockey.
In baseball, basketball and football, when a team wins the championship, is the owner really the first person to get the trophy?