Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck Yeah! Harvick bitch!
Fans like this are the worst part of NASCAR.
Fat, frumpy people wearing Mountain Dew shirts swearing every other word, drunk on Busch Light in their pig sty of a house.

[youtube]0j6tJ6VG9AM[/youtube]
Im so glad I watch F1. :poke:

This is what most people think of when they think nascar

Sent from my balls
F1? you mean those races where they follow each other around and nobody passes? F1 is the soccer of motorsports. I'll take NASCAR and rednecks everytime
Hondo Wrote:F1? you mean those races where they follow each other around and nobody passes? F1 is the soccer of motorsports. I'll take NASCAR and rednecks everytime
I like nascar, but I love F1

I like seeing car tech now that will be in passenger cars in 10 years

Sent from my balls
F1 was awesome when it was guys like Stewart, Senna, Prost and the rest of the old school. Those cars today are all car and no driver. I don't want to see a slot car race of computer controlled cars. I want to see real drivers mix it up where talent decides races. Today's F1 is nothing but euro-trash with stuck up attitudes. The FIA has RUINED F1 racing.
[smiley]I LIKE PIZZA[/smiley]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nice flat screen.......I guess we bought that for them?
Hondo Wrote:F1 was awesome when it was guys like Stewart, Senna, Prost and the rest of the old school. Those cars today are all car and no driver. I don't want to see a slot car race of computer controlled cars. I want to see real drivers mix it up where talent decides races. Today's F1 is nothing but euro-trash with stuck up attitudes. The FIA has RUINED F1 racing.

Completely agree.

Ask the people of Indianapolis what they think of Bernie Ecclestone and F1. Apparently the most famous race track in the word didn't kiss his ass enough and he bailed on the Indy race and moved it to Texas.
I was disappointed after seeing the video. I was hoping it was another post race Harvick & Busch fight.
Joe Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:F1 was awesome when it was guys like Stewart, Senna, Prost and the rest of the old school. Those cars today are all car and no driver. I don't want to see a slot car race of computer controlled cars. I want to see real drivers mix it up where talent decides races. Today's F1 is nothing but euro-trash with stuck up attitudes. The FIA has RUINED F1 racing.

Completely agree.

Ask the people of Indianapolis what they think of Bernie Ecclestone and F1. Apparently the most famous race track in the word didn't kiss his ass enough and he bailed on the Indy race and moved it to Texas.
its not that tony george didn't kiss his ass enough, its that the market in Indy isn't the right one for F1. I went to 3 races in indy for F1, including the tyre debacle, and it never felt right there.

I hope it works in Texas. It'll give me an annual reason to go there
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Completely agree.

its not that tony george didn't kiss his ass enough, its that the market in Indy isn't the right one for F1. I went to 3 races in indy for F1, including the tyre debacle, and it never felt right there.

There is less of a market in Texas.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Completely agree.

There is less of a market in Texas.
True, but there's more money

Sent from my balls
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:There is less of a market in Texas.

Sent from my balls

And Texas will bend over for them.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:There is less of a market in Texas.

Sent from my balls

And Texas will bend over for them.
Texas will give em a reach around to

Sent from my balls
Why do rednecks prefer doggy style?

So they both can watch NASCAR.