Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon. 6/6/11... DBC - the aftermath!!!
Covino Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I would have laid out Justin, but I am not a big guy, what if someone did beat his ass, C&R would have been liable, what would have Covino said then

I would of said 2 wrongs don't make a right and you were just as much of an uncontrollable asshole no? I really think you all have a valid point but you are over reacting. If one dude can make this much of an impact on your fun than you need to focus more on having fun than on this person.
I was not uncontrollable, I think I was one of the easiest guys to get along with, but when a guy is acting a certain way and makes my innocent girlfriend uncomfortable, then it does take my focus off of having fun
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:At that same bar, a bouncer had to come upstairs and warn JIU b/c, and Mercer told me this, and I asked the waitress, who confirmed it, he was calling the waitresses and bartenders bitches. They were PISSED at him for that.

Honestly I do not remember saying this. Was I drinking?

I thought it was you, could have been someone else though. Might have been Bart, it was one of the people who popped in and out of watching the game with me and STL. All I know is the bartender was pissed he kept calling her a bitch.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Texas Fan Wrote:Awesome cake!

My kid LOVES Thomas the Train, I been ordering stuff I seen on kids.woot.com that is on sale. Hes getting a pretty cool starter kit soon. Bought him a Percy train not too long ago from there also.

We have Thomas everything!!! We have almost the entire collection of Thomas Take & Play. We have a Percy flashlight, Thomas toy box, Thomas pj's, Thomas clothes, Thomas pillows, Thomas swimming trunks. Jim's dad even has a Thomas the Tank Engine model train...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Although I really would have liked to go to the DBC and I had the opportunity to go I'm glad that I didn't. Friday morning Jim went to the hospital with what seemed like his colitis acting up or a possibly kidney stone. The dr did some tests and sent him home, told him that he'll call when they get the results. Somewhere in the the nurse at the hospital never called Jim with the results and he got even worse... which resulted in the very same nurse who didn't call Jim tell him that he had pancreatitis, that he is going to die, that maybe he shouldn't have been an alcoholic (Jim doesn't drink at all), that there is nothing the hospital can do for his pain and to see his family doctor Monday morning. We took him back after the shift change and they ended up giving him two shots of morphine which didn't even edge off. Jim on drugs is HILARIOUS!
In the end he has a pancreatic infection. The doctor assumes the 1/2 of a birthday cake Jim ate in 2 days, caused him to be constipated and inflamed his pancreas..... Lesson learned...

Good Lord... Is he gonna be ok?

For the amount of times I thought to myself "I hope the fucker dies" and that "I'd gladly trade him for a puppy"... I was quite upset...actually more than I thought I would be...
He is going to be ok though. The dr told him today that he can have light food like soup & bread but don't go nuts on b-day cake again for a LONG time.
He goes for a CT scan on Wednesday sometime to verify if everything is ok.
Nussie_T Wrote:

My kid LOVES Thomas the Train, I been ordering stuff I seen on kids.woot.com that is on sale. Hes getting a pretty cool starter kit soon. Bought him a Percy train not too long ago from there also.

We have Thomas everything!!! We have almost the entire collection of Thomas Take & Play. We have a Percy flashlight, Thomas toy box, Thomas pj's, Thomas clothes, Thomas pillows, Thomas swimming trunks. Jim's dad even has a Thomas the Tank Engine model train...

I had a Thomas the Tank engine stuffed animal I called "Friend" that I lost on a plane when I was in 1st grade. I still haven't gotten over it.
Pete Nice Wrote:As far as the people who are saying, why didn't someone just step uip to him, well, no one wanted to ruin the convention by doing that, so it was left in the hands of the hosts and Spot to handle him.
If I was provoked & went all 'redneck' on him, being arrested affects my livelihood. When the hillbilly comes out, we don't play fair. It's amazing how a family/career can change you. Then again, I had no interaction with either of the Utah tag team!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Although I really would have liked to go to the DBC and I had the opportunity to go I'm glad that I didn't. Friday morning Jim went to the hospital with what seemed like his colitis acting up or a possibly kidney stone. The dr did some tests and sent him home, told him that he'll call when they get the results. Somewhere in the the nurse at the hospital never called Jim with the results and he got even worse... which resulted in the very same nurse who didn't call Jim tell him that he had pancreatitis, that he is going to die, that maybe he shouldn't have been an alcoholic (Jim doesn't drink at all), that there is nothing the hospital can do for his pain and to see his family doctor Monday morning. We took him back after the shift change and they ended up giving him two shots of morphine which didn't even edge off. Jim on drugs is HILARIOUS!
In the end he has a pancreatic infection. The doctor assumes the 1/2 of a birthday cake Jim ate in 2 days, caused him to be constipated and inflamed his pancreas..... Lesson learned...

Good Lord... Is he gonna be ok?

For the amount of times I thought to myself "I hope the fucker dies" and that "I'd gladly trade him for a puppy"... I was quite upset...actually more than I thought I would be...
He is going to be ok though. The dr told him today that he can have light food like soup & bread but don't go nuts on b-day cake again for a LONG time.
He goes for a CT scan on Wednesday sometime to verify if everything is ok.

Of course your gonna be upset, he's your baby daddy. I hope he's learned his lesson about cake!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:As far as the people who are saying, why didn't someone just step uip to him, well, no one wanted to ruin the convention by doing that, so it was left in the hands of the hosts and Spot to handle him.
If I was provoked & went all 'redneck' on him, being arrested affects my livelihood. When the hillbilly comes out, we don't play fair. It's amazing how a family/career can change you. Then again, I had no interaction with either of the Utah tag team!!!

A year ago I got into an altercation in a parking lot. A friend of mine got into a fight with his girlfriend's ex and the guy wound up sneaking my friend. I jumped on the guy to defend my defenseless friend. At that point people came out of a store and witnessed what they thought was me and a friend jumping a guy. As I stood in front of the judge I realized I'm too old and got too much going for me to take part in shit like that.

A few months ago at Pete's party some drunk guy grabbed Kristen's ass. The guy was clearly out of it and staggering around the house. By the time I heard about what happened the guy was half unconscious on Pete's sofa. I probably could have gone in there and all but murdered the guy, but really what was beating up an unconscious guy going to do other than to mess up Pete's party. I left that up up Derick to do.

Same thing with this Eli guy. I heard the story about him as we were on our way home and I thought I could turn around, go back on and beat up the drunk guy, but at the end of the day I would have been the one thrown out and would have been the asshole of the DBC.
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

A year ago I got into an altercation in a parking lot. A friend of mine got into a fight with his girlfriend's ex and the guy wound up sneaking my friend. I jumped on the guy to defend my defenseless friend. At that point people came out of a store and witnessed what they thought was me and a friend jumping a guy. As I stood in front of the judge I realized I'm too old and got too much going for me to take part in shit like that.

A few months ago at Pete's party some drunk guy grabbed Kristen's ass. The guy was clearly out of it and staggering around the house. By the time I heard about what happened the guy was half unconscious on Pete's sofa. I probably could have gone in there and all but murdered the guy, but really what was beating up an unconscious guy going to do other than to mess up Pete's party. I left that up up Derick to do.

Same thing with this Eli guy. I heard the story about him as we were on our way home and I thought I could turn around, go back on and beat up the drunk guy, but at the end of the day I would have been the one thrown out and would have been the asshole of the DBC.

Derick??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Derick??

No, Derick drabbed her tit. Look at the picture.

He'll get his...
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:hey they had the annual parade for Chip and his peeps yesterday in Detroit :poke: :roflmao:
Was it on this street?

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This was my one and only gay joke for Chip......it was worth it

I don't even know what parade you're talking about.
I was in Grand Haven all weekend.
snfkazee375 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I had a Thomas the Tank engine stuffed animal I called "Friend" that I lost on a plane when I was in 1st grade. I still haven't gotten over it.

Aww.. that's the saddest thing I've ever heard. You can use that story to get laid though.. Tell girls that you had a friend who was lost in a tragic plane incident...