Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 05/23/2011 NSFW!
Here's a Mid West girl for you. Before you complain (like any of the guys are going to read this), YES I know the pics are really really photoshopped. That's the photographer's style (and I don't like it, but it's the only person she's shot with so far)

Up Next

Mercedes Lee
5'5
34DD-28-34

Columbus OH

[Image: 4dc2a2f3adc64.jpg]
[Image: 4dc9c6dd9ab1d.jpg]
[Image: 4dae51cfcc279.jpg]
[Image: 4db8f135c6da7.jpg]
[Image: 4dae50d223ba9.jpg]
[Image: 4dc2a3429830b.jpg]
God all the photoshopping makes me crazy! This girl is doo doo pie with all that photoshopping! :poke:

:j/k:

:hitit: :doggystyle:

Seriously though, some none photoshopped pics when they become available would be cool to follow up on. Still nice work Paul!
:hitit:
I'd bag it and tag it.
Brian Wrote:I'd bag it and tag it.
:whomo:
I would anal LEE bag it and tag it.

I love her long blonde hair, nice big boobs and ass.

Did the photographer seriously shop out her nipples and vagina in this picture? I am surprised anyone pays this guy to do their pics, he is garbage.

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I would anal LEE bag it and tag it.

Did the photographer seriously shop out her nipples and vagina in this picture? I am surprised anyone pays this guy to do their pics, he is garbage.

And he didn't put any effor into her right leg in this pic.
From what I can tell, she still looks hot, but, I still wonder what she really looks like.

[Image: 4dae50d223ba9.jpg]
She actually looks like that, other than a little freckling on her shoulders and upper arms. And yeah I don't like this guy's work at all. But he's a big name in the area (because models don't know what actually makes a good picture and what doesn't).

And no Pete, if you look, you can actually see part of a nipple. But he did soften the colors, so you can't see much else.
ap bikini team Wrote:She actually looks like that, other than a little freckling on her shoulders and upper arms. And yeah I don't like this guy's work at all. But he's a big name in the area (because models don't know what actually makes a good picture and what doesn't).

And no Pete, if you look, you can actually see part of a nipple. But he did soften the colors, so you can't see much else.

Why not see what Cloveman is up to? Hell even I can Photoshop. I must warn you though. All Tattoos will be modified to represent DBN.
Come on, look at that leg.
90's Disney cartoons looked more realistic then that.
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:She actually looks like that, other than a little freckling on her shoulders and upper arms. And yeah I don't like this guy's work at all. But he's a big name in the area (because models don't know what actually makes a good picture and what doesn't).

Why not see what Cloveman is up to? Hell even I can Photoshop. I must warn you though. All Tattoos will be modified to represent DBN.

That's actually highly illegal without permission from the photographer. So please don't, because I don't want guys going after anyone in the forums over something that would be meant as a joke.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's actually highly illegal without permission from the photographer. So please don't, because I don't want guys going after anyone in the forums over something that would be meant as a joke.

I never met a photographer who's ass I couldn't kick.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would anal LEE bag it and tag it.

I thought the same thing, I was looking for the nips and maybe some c-toe. Great spot PNice!
:hitit: photoshopped or not, she's hot
So why use the photoshop photographer??? Or did she come with the pics?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster