Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan Escapes Security
I'm not a big baseball fan, but gotta love this Escape.
[youtube]X7B4gic1-qU[/youtube]
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
That is pretty cool, if you are in shape and can make the initial sprint, it's easy to get away if you scout your path in advance.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Damn.. I'm guessing he was a gymnast at some point and most likely trains in MMA.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Damn.. I'm guessing he was a gymnast at some point and most likely trains in MMA.
So that was Christian in Miami in the video?

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Damn.. I'm guessing he was a gymnast at some point and most likely trains in MMA.

Sent from my taint.

That's what I thought.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Covino could have caught that guy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Damn.. I'm guessing he was a gymnast at some point and most likely trains in MMA.

Sent from my taint.

That's what I thought.

Maybe he's one of those parkour homos.