Poll: Jamie, Covino's Cousin
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
94.12%
32 94.12%
Not
5.88%
2 5.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamie, Covino's cousin
are you fucking kidding me, who voted NOT
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I did because of all the hot or not posted so far, this broad is about 2nd or 3rd worst of all of them

she's really average, and only pretty because she's young
give her about 4-6 years and she'll be a trainwreck
MMM Cunty!
I guess I can accept that. I am only looking at her now, and I think she's hot. But I can see what you are saying about hitting a wall in her late 20's.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I just thought it was silly also that she was the only girl with 100% approval, and really i doubt she'd be the #1 draft pick of most of us amongst the options in the hot/not forum so far

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her (I bet she'll be stoked to read that), but there are much hotter girls out there
MMM Cunty!
Is her nose red like that all the time?
Joe In PA Wrote:Is her nose red like that all the time?
i dont care what color her nose is, :hitit:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I think if we had a better cross section of photos it might change our opinions.

But, from the photos that we have seen, and the fact that every guy at Sirius wants to bang her, I still say hot!
Lou Scunt Wrote:I just thought it was silly also that she was the only girl with 100% approval, and really i doubt she'd be the #1 draft pick of most of us amongst the options in the hot/not forum so far

I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck her (I bet she'll be stoked to read that), but there are much hotter girls out there
I wouldn't put her in my top 10 but she is hot. :hitit: :doggystyle:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Where are some more Jamie pics. Come on!!
There are actually some other pics out there. Maybe Derick can find them.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
By the way, welcome to DBN 2001MUgrad. Glad to see you here.
Jamie is hot enough said.
Here are better pics to judge her by. No real photo shop done (I worked on the pics), other than taking out some bug bites (was a rough shoot) and fixing the contrast and evening out the light.

http://www.apbikiniteam.com/jamielynn.html

[Image: 3889160618_7e10bbc263_o.jpg]
[Image: 3889132297_48196a4690_o.jpg]
[Image: 3889132249_359c33bb3d_o.jpg]
[Image: 3889132267_89bd292a15_o.jpg]
Paul, you my friend, and your photographer, are true artists. And Covino, your cousin is hot man. Good genes you got in that Covino family.

Paul, one of the pics isn't working.

Anyone see what her favorite food is?

How many autographed posters and pictures do you think the nut swingers have ordered so far?

Pete Nice Wrote:Who is the faggolla who voted not? fucking :homo:

It weren't me!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!