Poll: Jamie, Covino's Cousin
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
94.12%
32 94.12%
Not
5.88%
2 5.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamie, Covino's cousin
Pete Nice Wrote:How many autographed posters and pictures do you think the nut swingers have ordered so far?
I say 0. Their walls are too full of Spot posters.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:How many autographed posters and pictures do you think the nut swingers have ordered so far?
I say 0. Their walls are too full of Spot posters.

You don't think their Spot posters are too jazz covered by now?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone see what her favorite food is?
:roflmao: :roflmao: Pizza

They are nut swingers, so I say none.
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, you my friend, and your photographer, are true artists. And Covino, your cousin is hot man. Good genes you got in that Covino family.

Paul, one of the pics isn't working.

Anyone see what her favorite food is?

How many autographed posters and pictures do you think the nut swingers have ordered so far?

Well like I said, I really didn't do a lot to the pics. She did her own make up and there was no need for heavy photo shopping. She doesn't have many flaws if any, other than the bug bites. She really does have an incredible body AND a good attitude (big bonus).

I recently found that location (back side of an abandoned warehouse). We'll probably use it one more time because I still have a few ideas for shoots there to make it look different. But unfortunately you can only do so much before everyone's pics look the same. AND they're clearing out the woods behind her in that pic, so I foresee either a store or a housing complex there. Either way, no more shooting there soon.

All of them work for me. Try refreshing the browser. There should be one large pic and 5 small ones.
And doubtful anyone from the boards will buy anything. In the almost 2 years I've been linking pages and things to them, I haven't gotten a single sale lol. So I don't see that changing anytime soon, even if it is Covino's cousin. Unless she asks on air. Then some might. But I'm not holding my breath.
Just looked at the "New" photos.

You gotta be gay to not think she's smokin hot!