Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Offseason
Also, Lidstrom is back for one more year.
And Jagr looking at Pitt or Detroit, For a cheap price he would be worth a gamble.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The stuff I've been reading is that Carle will be traded, maybe Coburn instead, and the Flyers will be signing Bryzgalov.
:happy:

Meatwad make the money, see! Meatwad get the honeys, G! Drivin' in my car! Livin' like a star! Ice on my fingas and my toes and I'm a Taurus ...

I think LeNeve just had a stroke...

I had a different stroke :high5:
It's been a few years since I've gone to see the Flyer pre-season game in London.
They used to be weekend games, I went to the first few after the lockout, then the first game that they moved to during the week.
It's Sep. 22nd, a Thursday this year, but this year it's Detroit/Philly.
I may have to see what I can do about going this year.
Chip Wrote:It's been a few years since I've gone to see the Flyer pre-season game in London.
They used to be weekend games, I went to the first few after the lockout, then the first game that they moved to during the week.

Does it usually sell out? I would love to go and route against the Flyers.

It is 6 1/2 hours from my house though. IF I were to go, I would need to be working up in the Buffalo area to make the trip. Even then it is almost a 3 hours drive, so I most likely would not go.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's been a few years since I've gone to see the Flyer pre-season game in London.

Does it usually sell out? I would love to go and route against the Flyers.

It is 6 1/2 hours from my house though. IF I were to go, I would need to be working up in the Buffalo area to make the trip. Even then it is almost a 3 hours drive, so I most likely would not go.

I think it does.
The last couple years they've been playing Canadian teams, and now it's less then a couple hour drive from Detroit, so I'm sure it will.
It's a cool arena, I'd love to go back.
Board of Governors approved the sale and move of the Thrashers.
So it's all final, and official today.
[Image: hello-don-fuck-yo-hockey-game.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Also, Lidstrom is back for one more year.
And Jagr looking at Pitt or Detroit, For a cheap price he would be worth a gamble.

:happy: :happy: I'm glad, too!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Still looking like Philly is going to signg Bryzgalov. :happy:
Pete's excited.
:flame: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :flame: :riot:

The worst thing is, I actually like Bryzgalov, but if he selss out and signs with the shitbags, I will despise him for it.

If he does sign with the Flyers, I hope he reverts to the kind of year he had I think 3 years ago, when he sucked.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote::flame: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :flame: :riot:

The worst thing is, I actually like Bryzgalov, but if he selss out and signs with the shitbags, I will despise him for it.

If he does sign with the Flyers, I hope he reverts to the kind of year he had I think 3 years ago, when he sucked.

:happy:
If Philly can take Bouche/Leighton to overtime of game 6 in the Cup finals, even a shitty Bryzgalov will be awesome.
[Image: tumblr_lgquqd1C1U1qc6x37o1_250.gif]
He signed didn't he? Today
Joe Wrote:He signed didn't he? Today

No, they won't be able to make it official until after the clear some cap space, and they make the new cap number official.
The Cap should be set Friday.
Signing could be next week.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:He signed didn't he? Today

No, they won't be able to make it official until after the clear some cap space, and they make the new cap number official.
The Cap should be set Friday.
Signing could be next week.

I thought I saw that he signed, but apparently my ADD jumped the gun and I only read the caption. The Flyers don't seem to mind paying him 7 million though.

[Image: is_bryzgalov_worth_million_a_year_appare...flyers.jpg]
He is not signing, he, like all normal people, hates the color orange. It is not a good color for taking walks in the park.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2012 Offseason Chip 117 27,557 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  2011-2012 Season Chip 177 36,173 06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  2011 Preseason Chip 13 5,284 09-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  2011 Playoffs. Chip 166 39,872 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Chip
  2010-2011 season Pete Nice 206 47,281 04-13-2011, 07:02 AM