Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast Five
I guess it was like all the others. I only saw the first movie, and I don't remember it. So I can't really compare it.
But this story was writen worse then bad as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
If that's possible.
I don't have the time to go through all the stupid parts right now, so I'll just hit one of the best.
One Dodge Charger can not pull a giant safe. But two Dodge Chargers can pull it fast enough to out run police cars, that are also Dodge Chargers.
Not only that, but when the sling shot the giant safe through buildings and bounce it into cars, they don't slow down one bit.
Your problem is that you were thinking too much lol.
michaelangelo Wrote:Your problem is that you were thinking too much lol.

For this one, you can't think at all
Chip Wrote:I guess it was like all the others. I only saw the first movie, and I don't remember it. So I can't really compare it.
But this story was writen worse then bad as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
If that's possible.
I don't have the time to go through all the stupid parts right now, so I'll just hit one of the best.
One Dodge Charger can not pull a giant safe. But two Dodge Chargers can pull it fast enough to out run police cars, that are also Dodge Chargers.
Not only that, but when the sling shot the giant safe through buildings and bounce it into cars, they don't slow down one bit.

If I am not mistaken the movie was written by a 5 year old... no joke.
To watch and enjoy F&F series, you cannot think.. You are only to enjoy the girls, the fast cars, and the crazy action. Paul Walker is a great looking guy, but his acting sucks the worst kind of suck. That said, i still like the Fast & Furious series (minus Tokyo Drift)

My intentions were to see it Friday night. I had a free movie pass from my birthday, but it didn't happen and the fucking pass is now expired... I should've went without Jim. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Like, when they were "getting their team together to pull off this job", they got all these people with "special skills".
None of them used any of them to pull it off.
The hot girl who was "a weapons expert", what she ended up doing was getting a guy to grab her ass in a bikini.

And wouldn't you expect someone to notice a big 3' X 3' hole in a concrete wall of a bathroom in a police department?
Every 10 minutes a question like that came up.

All in all, it was pretty entertaining though.
It's good to see the Rock back doing action movies.
Chip Wrote:Like, when they were "getting their team together to pull off this job", they got all these people with "special skills".
None of them used any of them to pull it off.
The hot girl who was "a weapons expert", what she ended up doing was getting a guy to grab her ass in a bikini.

And wouldn't you expect someone to notice a big 3' X 3' hole in a concrete wall of a bathroom in a police department?
Every 10 minutes a question like that came up.

All in all, it was pretty entertaining though.
It's good to see the Rock back doing action movies.

There you go thinking again.. Stop it!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I live the FF series, mindless entertainment, sweet cars and hot chicks.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I never understood why they called the first one The Fast and The Furious and called the fourth one just Fast & Furious. I was a little confused when they did that.
The franchise is pretty entertaining though.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:I live the FF series, mindless entertainment, sweet cars and hot chicks.

Some of Paul's models have been in the movies. I think Tokyo Drift was a big one for them.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I live the FF series, mindless entertainment, sweet cars and hot chicks.

Some of Paul's models have been in the movies. I think Tokyo Drift was a big one for them.

I'm quite disappointed that Paul doesn't share this shinfo with us. Would be really cool to know which ones.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:

I'm quite disappointed that Paul doesn't share this shinfo with us. Would be really cool to know which ones.

He has, if I am not mistaken when the movie came out he posted them as the NOW. Either that I've had one too many 3am conversations with him
Finally saw this movie, I found it to be very entertaining. I will be watching it again. I also think it's great that the rock was in an action movie again. The three main girls in this movie were top notch as well.