Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Worst Automotive Fads
They definite lee left a few off the list.

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/listartic...id=1069499
What about that crown thing Guidos used to put in their back window. What the fuck was that thing?

Little Stevie Covino had one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Giant aluminum wing/spoiler.. on a piece of shit

and the douchebags that put on body kits but just paint them with primer..

Lame
I LOVE this list!! I have always disliked those automated seatbelts. Spinners just are dumb, especially on an '88 Corsica. There's an old Corsica near work that looks quite beat-up with 2 Walmart spinners on it.

Shit, putting huge chrome rims on any beater ride is retarded.

Another thing that's stupid are the "bullet hole" stickers. Why would anyone want fake bullet holes plastered all over their car?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I also think it is stupid when old beat up pieces of shit have a big booming system. The car is not even worth $1k and your throwing a $2k system in it? Get a new fucking car!!!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
undercar neon lights, overly bright aftermarket headlights in various colors
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:undercar neon lights, overly bright aftermarket headlights in various colors

I HATE those overly bright headlights. I want to follow the car home and smash the fuckers out.

Excessive chrome trim put on all over the car

or the rainbow window tint. Talk about :fag:
Pete Nice Wrote:I HATE those overly bright headlights. I want to follow the car home and smash the fuckers out.

+10 I have a neighbor down the road from me who has them and she tailgates all the time :Flaming: