Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water car
I posted this awhile back. Seeing that i just paid $85 to fill my tank, and there's a couple mechanics and chemists on here i thought i'd bring it back up.

A dude figured out how to seperate the hydrogen and oxygen out of water and burn it as fuel. I see a bunch of conversion kits advertised on the web for this. Do you think it's a do-able realistic thing, or is it more along the lines of some science fair experiment?

[youtube]6Rb_rDkwGnU[/youtube]
Yeah, how old is that video?
And how is that not a huge deal?
How can a welder pull that off by himself, but not the biggest car companies in the world?
What am I missing here?
Shortly after that broadcast that guy was probably hunted down and killed by someone at Exxon.
I'm not sure if it's this video or another one, but it says he's working with the military to apply that to their hummers. So i Think he got bought out by somebody with big money that owns the rights and will never put it out.

By the way, Can you guys believe pia got voted off american idol????? Confusedarcasm: :wink:
negadave Wrote:I'm not sure if it's this video or another one, but it says he's working with the military to apply that to their hummers. So i Think he got bought out by somebody with big money that owns the rights and will never put it out.

By the way, Can you guys believe pia got voted off american idol????? Confusedarcasm: :wink:

Since our Hummers spend more time in the desert I think they have a better chance at finding gas than they do water.