Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4/26/11 Boys are back live today
I will be on tonight... I'll join you clowns... let's do what you said, Pete... get a group and play private shit... shouldn't be hard to round up a bunch of us and a couple of friends that arent douchebags...
Pete Nice Wrote:who is DJnogame then Eddie?
My son said that is an old gamertag name he gave me a while back when I first played with him(no homo) before I bought my own system 2 weeks ago & purchased my own Live package. Sorry, delete it!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
BDH Wrote:I will be on tonight... I'll join you clowns... let's do what you said, Pete... get a group and play private shit... shouldn't be hard to round up a bunch of us and a couple of friends that arent douchebags...

When we had 7 guys in a party last week at once, we kept losing people and voice. That seems like it might be an issue if we get to many, but hopefully not.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:
My son said that is an old gamertag name he gave me a while back when I first played with him(no homo) before I bought my own system 2 weeks ago & purchased my own Live package. Sorry, delete it!!!

It is signed on all the time.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
BDH Wrote:I will be on tonight... I'll join you clowns... let's do what you said, Pete... get a group and play private shit... shouldn't be hard to round up a bunch of us and a couple of friends that arent douchebags...
Well that leaves me out then!!!
I got something in my eye and it won't come out. It's really starting to hurt.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

It is signed on all the time.
We'll fix that tonight... Sorry dude or I could suck x 2!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:

I think that's the first time I laughed at a "no homo" joke.
Nussie_T Wrote:I got something in my eye and it won't come out. It's really starting to hurt.

Confusedhock: :wanker:
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

I think that's the first time I laughed at a "no homo" joke.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: me too.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I got something in my eye and it won't come out. It's really starting to hurt.

nothing wrong with giving a girl, the good ol fashion red eye every once in awhile.
Chip Wrote:

You are supposed to swallow, not take it in the face. :duh:
Chip Wrote:

That at least washes out..

:yawn: :wanker:

MY mothers adopted black kid has another outstanding warrant in Texas again. :happy: :happy:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM