Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4/26/11 Boys are back live today
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's kinda creepy when you get so annoyed with work that you think about quitting and going somewhere else and all of a sudden your employer asks how they can make things better for you.

I think my boss is a dope and I have no respect for him at all so I figured a future here had no chance. I didn't tell anyone about my frustration because everyone else on my team works at another office and I don't talk to them on a personal level. It was odd getting a call from my boss's boss basically telling me changes were coming and to hang in here for a little bit.

Are you the only one in your office?

Pretty much. I work with one other guy, but he's as pissed as I am. he wouldn't say anything though.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So, when I got home last night my wife says, "can I ask you a weird question, why were my pans out on the front porch?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Apparently she did not hear me banging them and screaming at the howling cat. I wish I could sleep that good. They were on the front porch, because I dropped them, like I was all bad ass, like they do with guns in the movies after they handle business.

Shit just got real.

thats about as real as it gets in Kansas
LeNeve Wrote:So, when I got home last night my wife says, "can I ask you a weird question, why were my pans out on the front porch?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Apparently she did not hear me banging them and screaming at the howling cat. I wish I could sleep that good. They were on the front porch, because I dropped them, like I was all bad ass, like they do with guns in the movies after they handle business.

Confusedhock:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Eddie My DJ confuses me with all his xbox usernames. He has like 4 of them and they all seemed to be signed on at the same time. I am confused.

I was in a game with Donginator last night and we got put on opposite teams, my team was owning his, I killed him 2 or 3 times and he was like 1-8 and he left the game. IT was headquarters and a good game, I was the worst player on my team at 18-9.
I have only 1 username! I got knocked offline because of the power outage & tornado activity! Woke up to this around our state. The entire state has been declared a state of emergency!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, can you send me the link for what harddrive I should buy again? I am going to get it today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6822148713
who is DJnogame then Eddie?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So Eddie My DJ confuses me with all his xbox usernames. He has like 4 of them and they all seemed to be signed on at the same time. I am confused.

I was in a game with Donginator last night and we got put on opposite teams, my team was owning his, I killed him 2 or 3 times and he was like 1-8 and he left the game. IT was headquarters and a good game, I was the worst player on my team at 18-9.
Thanks for the (non) invite!!!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:So who is up for some Black Ops tonight?

Wednesdays are better for me.
Pete Nice Wrote:who is DJnogame then Eddie?
That's the name I need!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I was on last night and I lost my connection right at the end of my game 3 times. I wish I could get in sooner, but I can't. That 2 hour time difference sucks
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Thanks for the (non) invite!!!

I had a heck of a time getting into a game with anyone else. IT took me about an hour just to get into that one game with Donginator. I tried getting in Eddie's game and couldn't. I tried getting in yours and as soon as I did you left.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:who is DJnogame then Eddie?
That's the name I need!!!

You mean that is not you? I have that person on my friends list.

Thats a lot of rain yall got Eddie
Maybe Eddie has multiple personalities.

Is one of the unsernames TylerDurdenYourDJ?
michaelangelo Wrote:I was on last night and I lost my connection right at the end of my game 3 times. I wish I could get in sooner, but I can't. That 2 hour time difference sucks

I was in a game last night and was kicking ass. It was like 2 minutes in and I was 8-2 already, then the host lost contact or something and the game was sent back to the lobby and I lost all the stats. :flame:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM