Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4/26/11 Boys are back live today
Joe Wrote:They need to redirect TOMB to DBN whens it's down so the C&R noobs knwo they have somewhere else to go.

yes.
:taterpie:
LeNeve Wrote:out of all the new ford and lincoln products my boss could get, she always picks a new taurus. Every year since they have been back she gets a new model year fresh off the line. weird.

My dad used to own a few dealerships. one was a Lincoln/Mercury/Nissan and the other was a Pontiac/Oldsmobile/GMC truck. His demo was usually a Lincoln Towncar. He also had a Nissan 300zx twin turbo as a demo for a while. I had a demo also, but he usually made me drive used cars. The only new cars I ever got to demo were a 1990 Nissan Maxima, a 1990 Oldsmobile Touring Sedan (and awesome car I might add) and he let me demo the 300zx for about a week and he had a GMC pickup truck that was used as a pace car or something and had signs on it, he would let me use that sometimes and it was new.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Eddie My DJ confuses me with all his xbox usernames. He has like 4 of them and they all seemed to be signed on at the same time. I am confused.

I was in a game with Donginator last night and we got put on opposite teams, my team was owning his, I killed him 2 or 3 times and he was like 1-8 and he left the game. IT was headquarters and a good game, I was the worst player on my team at 18-9.

worst at 18-9? you are getting pretty good.

I was playing headquarters and I found that if you are on a team that plays together and uses their mics in headquarters, the shitty players like me will even pick up good stats if you pay attention to what the other guys are doing. I was on a real good team. I find that I usually get put on the real shitty team in that situation though. It really is important to use teamwork. If we could get Duckman, Donginator, BDH and Rocklobster in with a few of us, and we used teamwork, we might be able to dominate a few of those games despite the weaker links.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
It's kinda creepy when you get so annoyed with work that you think about quitting and going somewhere else and all of a sudden your employer asks how they can make things better for you.

I think my boss is a dope and I have no respect for him at all so I figured a future here had no chance. I didn't tell anyone about my frustration because everyone else on my team works at another office and I don't talk to them on a personal level. It was odd getting a call from my boss's boss basically telling me changes were coming and to hang in here for a little bit.
We need to get enough dudebro's on Black Ops that we have 12 guys at all times and can play private 6 on 6 matches. In private matches can you set the teams? That would be cool, then we could even out the teams so no one really got dominated.

Joe Wrote:It's kinda creepy when you get so annoyed with work that you think about quitting and going somewhere else and all of a sudden your employer asks how they can make things better for you.

I think my boss is a dope and I have no respect for him at all so I figured a future here had no chance. I didn't tell anyone about my frustration because everyone else on my team works at another office and I don't talk to them on a personal level. It was odd getting a call from my boss's boss basically telling me changes were coming and to hang in here for a little bit.

Are you the only one in your office?

Joe, can you send me the link for what harddrive I should buy again? I am going to get it today.

So who is up for some Black Ops tonight?

:postwhore:

Pete Nice Wrote:So who is up for some Black Ops tonight?

I have night classes again. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So who is up for some Black Ops tonight?

I have night classes again. Confusedad:

If I had an XBox, I couldn't.
MY bowling banquet is tonight, and I think they said something about a strip club.
They better have VS where ever it is we go.
So, when I got home last night my wife says, "can I ask you a weird question, why were my pans out on the front porch?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Apparently she did not hear me banging them and screaming at the howling cat. I wish I could sleep that good. They were on the front porch, because I dropped them, like I was all bad ass, like they do with guns in the movies after they handle business.
LeNeve Wrote:So, when I got home last night my wife says, "can I ask you a weird question, why were my pans out on the front porch?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Apparently she did not hear me banging them and screaming at the howling cat. I wish I could sleep that good. They were on the front porch, because I dropped them, like I was all bad ass, like they do with guns in the movies after they handle business.

Shit just got real.
LeNeve Wrote:So, when I got home last night my wife says, "can I ask you a weird question, why were my pans out on the front porch?" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM