Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 04/25/2011
:hitit:
Again, had I known he was coming, I would have made her turn around. And once he was there, he was hovering, so I couldn't break him away to say "Hey, find something to do somewhere". The other model brought a guy that day too. But he changed clothes and literally went hiking. Barely saw him after that till Alexa was done.

And no Pete, I never allow boyfriends to a shoot. I've had a few sneak in by being referred to as "friends" but this one was clearly the bf. I don't like guys at shoots in general. Even if they aren't bfs, if other models are shooting, they can also wreck a shoot. I normally tell them if they need to bring someone, bring a girl friend.
Since the other guy took a hike, you should have used that obvious pun/cue to tell her BF to take a hike also.

Couldn't you just be a dick to the guy and say something like "Look, your being here is costing me and her money, you really need to go someplace away from here until we are done"
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Since the other guy took a hike, you should have used that obvious pun/cue to tell her BF to take a hike also.

Couldn't you just be a dick to the guy and say something like "Look, your being here is costing me and her money, you really need to go someplace away from here until we are done"

I try to be a little accommodating at first shoots. I wasn't expecting her to be that stiff. But I normally have that talk before the shoot. I missed it with her, and it cost me.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Since the other guy took a hike, you should have used that obvious pun/cue to tell her BF to take a hike also.

I try to be a little accommodating at first shoots. I wasn't expecting her to be that stiff. But I normally have that talk before the shoot. I missed it with her, and it cost me.

We all learn form our mistakes Paul. At least she is super hot.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:We all learn form our mistakes Paul. At least she is super hot.

lol Yeah that helped it. Even if she was completely wooden, she was still hot. If we can get much better pics, I'll update her in a thread soon.
That girl is dope. one of your top 3 imo. a super possesive boyfriend tagging along on the shoots is definatly a negative. you shouldn't have to tll him to beat it though.
Just tell her you think her bf is holding her back from her full potential and have her handle it. If he's not cool with being supportive of her career goals she's gotta decide what's more important to her. :crank: sounds legit though right? :grin:
Anyways, that girl is smokin. Keep her around. :high5: :doggystyle:
negadave Wrote:That girl is dope. one of your top 3 imo. a super possesive boyfriend tagging along on the shoots is definatly a negative. you shouldn't have to tll him to beat it though.
Just tell her you think her bf is holding her back from her full potential and have her handle it. If he's not cool with being supportive of her career goals she's gotta decide what's more important to her. :crank: sounds legit though right? :grin:

Nope. A possessive boyfriend, typically means a weak girl. Meaning, even if I were to say that, she wouldn't actually leave. He's more likely going to end her career at some point when she starts gaining some notoriety. There are exceptions to that rule, but in the near 7 years I've been doing this, I've lost more models to jealous boyfriends than ANY other reasons, combined.
ap bikini team Wrote:
negadave Wrote:That girl is dope. one of your top 3 imo. a super possesive boyfriend tagging along on the shoots is definatly a negative. you shouldn't have to tll him to beat it though.

Nope. A possessive boyfriend, typically means a weak girl. Meaning, even if I were to say that, she wouldn't actually leave. He's more likely going to end her career at some point when she starts gaining some notoriety. There are exceptions to that rule, but in the near 7 years I've been doing this, I've lost more models to jealous boyfriends than ANY other reasons, combined.
Confusedwoot:
ap bikini team Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Super hot. She looks uncomfortable posing though. Is that a common thing for new models?

It's hit or miss. I've seen models immediately become comfortable in front of the camera. Some are really uncomfortable. She is one of the stiffest models I've ever worked with. It didn't help that her bf was there. I HATE when they show up. Had she driven less than an hour, I'd have made him go somewhere. But she was over 2 hours away. He was very clingy and after several hours, got testy and irritated and kept asking how much longer. That made her more stiff. Next shoot he's gone or she is.

She's been practicing poses, so hopefully the next shoot will go smoother and we'll be able to get more workable shots. To give you an idea of how bad she was, those are the only workable shots out of 300 pics.

Out of 300?! Holy crap!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster