Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCOM 4
Looks pretty dope, really the only reason I have PS3 is for SOCOM, my first online shooter, and I kicked ass at it, it was loaded with glitches on PS2 though.

SOCOM Confrontation was kind of weak and there was only an online game and it also was far inferior to Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, which was released around the same time., so I am hoping this one picks up the pieces.

The video on this page looks dope.

http://www.socom.com/en-us/Home

I am going to splurge and get the Full Deployment Edition, which includes the blue ray game, playstation eye camera, playstation move motion controller, playstation move navigation controller and playstation move sharp shooter. $150 for the package.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Oh yeah, it comes out April 19th, in 11 days.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
That's a good deal, the game (59.99) plus the sharpshoter attachment (39.99) is all i'd need but that's 100 bucks right there
I loved Socom on PS2, I was in my early 20's and would spend my entire weekends online, Socom 2 was my personal favorite, some memorable times with that game
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
So soh does that works when you need to run? Do you jump on the treadmill?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]