Poll: Is Hayden Panettiere Hot or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
76.47%
13 76.47%
Not
23.53%
4 23.53%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayden Panettiere
Some people think she is and others don't. I personally think it depends on the circumstance. Some pictures she is smokin hot and others I could do without. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to bury it in her ass though.

[Image: hayden-panettiere_3868.jpg]

[Image: hayden-panettiere-17.jpg]

[Image: hayden-panettiere-fhm.jpg]

[Image: hayden-panettiere-footloose.jpg]
She has the Megan Fox Syndrome, physically hot but unattractive after she opens her mouth. I can't stand actors/actresses like her. Barely out of high school yet they think they know everything. During the republican primaries, she was on TV spewing some liberal BS.....oooooh, you're on TV so you must know more than me about politics. Hey, graduate H.S., got to college, and get a real job then maybe I'll listen to you, fucking whore! :rant:

Oh yeah.....grunge fuckable, yes..... hot, no.
I mean, she's only #38. She's cute, not hot. Its as simple as that for me.
absolutly YES, Twice with anal
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
She is hot as fuck, but she is a dumb annoying cunt.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:Hey, graduate H.S., got to college, and get a real job then maybe I'll listen to you

Sorry, but this was funny to me... :duh:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
lol oops, typo :fart:
Brian in NY Wrote:lol oops, typo :fart:

I knew it was, Bryan, but I had to bust ya balls dude... ;-)
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:lol oops, typo :fart:

I knew it was, Bryan, but I had to bust ya balls dude... ;-)

That's cool, that's what we're all here for :rock:
I think she's hot. Yes she's stupid and obnoxious but not so much so that she makes me think she's ugly (like Megan Fox).

However, you can see that fat girl trying to get out. But for now... "hot"
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
I say she is Hot, not a perfect 10, but I'd nail her once or twice, or 10 times. :missionary: :doggystyle: :ontop:
[Image: hayden-panettiere_0.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
That's a damn good photoshop, but somehow I have this feeling that her vag is completely hairless.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:That's a damn good photoshop, but somehow I have this feeling that her vag is completely hairless.

of course it is, is she even old enough for pubes?
Pete Nice Wrote:That's a damn good photoshop, but somehow I have this feeling that her vag is completely hairless.

It is pretty good but at the same time not at all cause the guy that did it didn't use a pic with no pubes.
SAY NO TO PUSETTA POUFFE!!!!
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]