Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 4/1/2011 APRIL FOOLS!!!
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if you havent figured it out by now, you shouldnt be allowed to have email
Derick, quit being a smart ass and give me a screen shot of your set up please.

Tell me you never tried to login to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://remote.dudebronation.com">https://remote.dudebronation.com</a><!-- m --> to see if your account was actually working? :duh:
nope mine doesnt work, but then again I have no idea what my user name is or what the password is
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'm going to put zip ties on the drive shaft of my boss's truck.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if you havent figured it out by now, you shouldnt be allowed to have email
Derick, quit being a smart ass and give me a screen shot of your set up please.

Tell me you never tried to login to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://remote.dudebronation.com">https://remote.dudebronation.com</a><!-- m --> to see if your account was actually working? :duh:
nope mine doesnt work, but then again I have no idea what my user name is or what the password is

You don't have one
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to put zip ties on the drive shaft of my boss's truck.
:high5: freaks em out every time
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Jdubb got me working on fixing his problem and away from my work and then he dissappeared.
WyoIan Wrote:

I've never even heard of that trick until today. Should be pretty cool. He leaves after everyone, so he won't have anyone here to check it out for him. He also got a DUI and isn't supposed to be driving, so he will probaly park it, and ride his bike home.
Joe Wrote:Jdubb got me working on fixing his problem and away from my work and then he dissappeared.

he pranked you.
LeNeve Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

I've never even heard of that trick until today. Should be pretty cool. He leaves after everyone, so he won't have anyone here to check it out for him. He also got a DUI and isn't supposed to be driving, so he will probaly park it, and ride his bike home.

Or he'll hear the noise, stop on the side of the road and then a cop will stop to make sure he's ok and then he'll wind up in jail or with more fines.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

Or he'll hear the noise, stop on the side of the road and then a cop will stop to make sure he's ok and then he'll wind up in jail or with more fines.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Jdubb got me working on fixing his problem and away from my work and then he dissappeared.

he pranked you.

That's ok. He can use TOMB for a day. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

oh yeah. Maybe I shouldn't do that then. Everybody else drives front wheel drive cars, probaly wouldn't work as well.
LeNeve Wrote:oh yeah. Maybe I shouldn't do that then. Everybody else drives front wheel drive cars, probaly wouldn't work as well.

One on each axle for the FWD cars. That should sound pretty sweet.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh yeah. Maybe I shouldn't do that then. Everybody else drives front wheel drive cars, probaly wouldn't work as well.

One on each axle for the FWD cars. That should sound pretty sweet.

I'm going to go do that right now.
JDubb Wrote:Joe Wtf am I doing wrong?

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using an Iphone.

Man that was an easy question.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Zip tying FWD cars is kind of difficult, they sit too low. I only got one on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip