Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 4/1/2011 APRIL FOOLS!!!
Derick Wrote:if you havent figured it out by now, you shouldnt be allowed to have email
Derick, quit being a smart ass and give me a screen shot of your set up please.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if you havent figured it out by now, you shouldnt be allowed to have email
i would but I dont have one
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Hondo Wrote:Submitting invoices this morning and then headed back to Tennessee for a 3 day weekend.
Which part???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
WOW! Shaving after a month of going without was a sensual experience! I almost chubbed up!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
go to the setting page with the email account and press the Sleep/Awake button and the Home Button at the same time. It takes a screen shot and puts it in your photos.
Jdubb being an april fool.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Joe Wtf am I doing wrong?

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remote the slashes at the end and change the server name to remote.dudebronation.com
Exchange Account
Unable to verify account
information.
OK

Now I have to sign up for an apple account so I can download their shitty software to test.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
go to the setting page with the email account and press the Sleep/Awake button and the Home Button at the same time. It takes a screen shot and puts it in your photos.

He doesn't have an account.
Joe Wrote:He doesn't have an account.
:grin: Never mind
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
i know how to do it. I dont have a dbn email account, so I cant send you my setup
we have some frumpy walking around asking if someone is running gas in the lab. I told her 5 times there is no gas lines here, and the only gas is inside the fume hoods. She's been walking around for 15 minutes now. Then she asks me what chemicals I'm working with. Really, she cant figure out that I'm using a spectrometer to measure DNA. Wake the fuck up and go back to your office, you've been out of the lab way to long if you cant recognize what the fuck I'm doing. I told her I was using water, then she's like "no thats not it". No shit bitch
Derick Wrote:we have some frumpy walking around asking if someone is running gas in the lab. I told her 5 times there is no gas lines here, and the only gas is inside the fume hoods. She's been walking around for 15 minutes now. Then she asks me what chemicals I'm working with. Really, she cant figure out that I'm using a spectrometer to measure DNA. Wake the fuck up and go back to your office, you've been out of the lab way to long if you cant recognize what the fuck I'm doing. I told her I was using water, then she's like "no thats not it". No shit bitch

kick her in the nuts.
Was most likely a password issue Jdubb. Check your PM. I tested it and it's working now.
JDubb Wrote:

Tell me you never tried to login to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://remote.dudebronation.com">https://remote.dudebronation.com</a><!-- m --> to see if your account was actually working? :duh:
No new users lately. Everyone else must have sucked at little league.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip