Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GQ's Worst Fans In Sports
http://www.gq.com/sports/lists/201104/wo...ca#slide=1

:rock: Represent! They forgot the Flyers though.
I'm calling bull shit on that entire list.
Philly is a picnic compared to Ohio State.
Montreal Canadiens. Goddamn frogs. These stupid fuckers boo the Canadien anthem too. Should've let Hitler keep France.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:I'm calling bull shit on that entire list.

I disagree, as someone who has been to every Philly venue and OSU home and away games, Philly fans are WAAAAAY worse. I am not sure how they left the Flyers off, must have been an editorial oversight mistake. I actually like the Eagles and Sixers and am neutral on the Phillies, and it is just sick some of the shit you see at their games. A good friend of mine runs gameday security at Lincoln Financial, I go and help him once a year. The shit you see is sick. They are the only professional city with a magistrate in the stadium. You only say OSU b/c you are a Michigan fan. I have been to games at old Pitt stadium against OSU and their fans were always decent people. I was at a game at OSU and their fans are nothing worse than your average college sports fan. Flyers fans come to PGH and drop stink bombs down the vents, fucking queers.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm calling bull shit on that entire list.

I disagree, as someone who has been to every Philly venue and OSU home and away games, Philly fans are WAAAAAY worse. I am not sure how they left the Flyers off, must have been an editorial oversight mistake. I actually like the Eagles and Sixers and am neutral on the Phillies, and it is just sick some of the shit you see at their games. A good friend of mine runs gameday security at Lincoln Financial, I go and help him once a year. The shit you see is sick. They are the only professional city with a magistrate in the stadium. You only say OSU b/c you are a Michigan fan. I have been to games at old Pitt stadium against OSU and their fans were always decent people. I was at a game at OSU and their fans are nothing worse than your average college sports fan. Flyers fans come to PGH and drop stink bombs down the vents, fucking queers.

:roflmao: Yeah! That's because they deserve it. :poke:

The one Flyer game I went to, I wore an Oglethorp jersey, and my friend wore a Caps jersey. It was a couple years ago, I think the year after their 7 game series, on Saturday afteroon. People were going out of their way to be nice to him.

I thought the Eagles got rid of the judge with the new stadium?

You go to Flyer games as a Penguin fan. Go to an OSU game as a UofM fan, then the comparison will be fair.
i bleed green Wrote:Montreal Canadiens. Goddamn frogs. These stupid fuckers boo the Canadien anthem too. Should've let Hitler keep France.
:roflmao:
Not a fan of any of those teams.....thankfully

now, I have one question. the first team they show are the lakers, and they use a pic of Jessica Alba. My problem is that she is an admitted Warriors fan, since I believe she is from the bay area.

Due to this, the list has no credibility to me.

though, if they do this in a few years, the Toronto FC and Columbus Crew fans should be on this list, more Toronto than anyone
Brampton Wrote:Not a fan of any of those teams.....thankfully

now, I have one question. the first team they show are the lakers, and they use a pic of Jessica Alba. My problem is that she is an admitted Warriors fan, since I believe she is from the bay area.

though, if they do this in a few years, the Toronto FC and Columbus Crew fans should be on this list, more Toronto than anyone
Soccer fans are an exception. In fact you could argue Toronto FC fans are lame because they haven't rioted yet. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Not a fan of any of those teams.....thankfully

Soccer fans are an exception. In fact you could argue Toronto FC fans are lame because they haven't rioted yet. :roflmao: :roflmao:
give it time.

everytime my friends go to a TFC game in the states, they come back with great fist fight stories. the stories are fantastic. Plus they have about 4 supporter groups that have been said to match the intensity of some European support groups