Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/14 - Happy National Napping Day
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day

Don't forget guitars, a Nissan Maxima and numerous pieces of clothing and jewelry.

And some poor imagrant girl's innocence.....

I also understand she has been known to give out random knobbers while drunk.

And Derick was all up in her mouth.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day

Don't forget guitars, a Nissan Maxima and numerous pieces of clothing and jewelry.

thanks for that visual
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:That girl is far from innocent, she is pretty much the crazy, as in insane stalker crazy, one of the group AND the slut of the group. The one girl Yulia, found out from one of the guys that showed up later that she slept with Yulia's ex boyfriend while they were together. She may not be around any more, especially since Yulia is pretty much the pack leader and all the girls do whatever she says.

Well yeah, that seemed kind of obvious. It did look like a bad situation to witness though. Something a Gay-Mon listener would do ya know. I'd still say it's one step above waiting until she's passed out to feel her up.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I also understand she has been known to give out random knobbers while drunk.

thanks for that visual
Ha.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:high5:
So two of the Russian guys, Nikita and Sasha, came over last night to pick up some of the stuff left behind and to have a few beers. They enlightenment me as to how close Derick really did come to ending up in a ditch getting pissed on.

After the girls boyfriend came back, him and Derick were talking, well really it was him telling Derick he didn't like him, and apparently some of the Russian guys came over and told him in Russian that they should just beat Derick up. Well the boyfriend took the high road and told then not to and that he was just going to leave. So Derick was literally about 10 seconds from getting his ass kicked by about 6 Russian dudes. He has the boyfriend of the girl he was making out with to thank that he was not.

They also told me that when the two girls went out to the garage to break up Dericks make out session, they heard pants being pulled up and belts clanging.

THe funny part to me is that the girl crawled under my car and refused to come out until they had to pull her out by her feet.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I also understand she has been known to give out random knobbers while drunk.

:high5:
With his tongue :barf:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
speaking of drunk. Apparently there is a hofbrahaus in my neighborhood, I walked past it last night on my way to meet some chic for pizza.
Hofbrauhaus rules.
I be ig'nert! What is that???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Pete Nice Wrote:So two of the Russian guys, Nikita and Sasha, came over last night to pick up some of the stuff left behind and to have a few beers. They enlightenment me as to how close Derick really did come to ending up in a ditch getting pissed on.

After the girls boyfriend came back, him and Derick were talking, well really it was him telling Derick he didn't like him, and apparently some of the Russian guys came over and told him in Russian that they should just beat Derick up. Well the boyfriend took the high road and told then not to and that he was just going to leave. So Derick was literally about 10 seconds from getting his ass kicked by about 6 Russian dudes. He has the boyfriend of the girl he was making out with to thank that he was not.

They also told me that when the two girls went out to the garage to break up Dericks make out session, they heard pants being pulled up and belts clanging.

THe funny part to me is that the girl crawled under my car and refused to come out until they had to pull her out by her feet.
It's not a party until someone gets beaten up by a gang of Russian dudes.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
speaking of drunk. Apparently there is a hofbrahaus in my neighborhood, I walked past it last night on my way to meet some chic for pizza.
Hofbrauhaus rules.
I be ig'nert! What is that???

The original German brew hause in Munich Germany. They recently opened up some expansion in Pittsburgh, Chicago, Rhode Island and Vegas, I think maybe a few others.

Pete Nice Wrote:They also told me that when the two girls went out to the garage to break up Dericks make out session, they heard pants being pulled up and belts clanging.

everyone wants to be pissed off at me, fine so be it, not a single person is blaming the girl that started it. She kissed me. And there were no pants off, or belts being undone. I realized that girl was batshit crazy at that point. Since everyone wants to hate me, then I just wont go anywhere anymore, simple as that, dont invite me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So two of the Russian guys, Nikita and Sasha, came over last night to pick up some of the stuff left behind and to have a few beers. They enlightenment me as to how close Derick really did come to ending up in a ditch getting pissed on.

It's not a party until someone gets beaten up by a gang of Russian dudes.

My parties are always the best, most fun and never fights b/c they are patrolled by drunk Russian enforcers, get out of hand, you might not have a hand much longer.

Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They also told me that when the two girls went out to the garage to break up Dericks make out session, they heard pants being pulled up and belts clanging.

everyone wants to be pissed off at me, fine so be it, not a single person is blaming the girl that started it. She kissed me. And there were no pants off, or belts being undone. I realized that girl was batshit crazy at that point. Since everyone wants to hate me, then I just wont go anywhere anymore, simple as that, dont invite me

They were laughing, they were not pissed at you. The only person pissed at you is probably the BF. Everyone else thinks it is funny. The girls might be a little pissed, not sure on that, but the guys all think it is hysterical.

Pete Nice Wrote:My parties are always the best, most fun and never fights b/c they are patrolled by drunk Russian enforcers, get out of hand, you might not have a hand much longer.

Definitely a great party. The Russians were great. In fact the only 2 guys that caused problems were not Russians.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM