Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/14 - Happy National Napping Day
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day
I hope you buffoons helped clean up the wreckage(and hid all evidence) before you left!!!
I had to leave early before anyone was up to get to the airport. Keifer gave me a ride, we both left 10. No one else was even close to waking up. Mercer was curled up on the couch with two pillows over his head when I left.

Mercer crashed there sober?
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
speaking of drunk. Apparently there is a hofbrahaus in my neighborhood, I walked past it last night on my way to meet some chic for pizza.
Hofbrauhaus rules, although I bet the one in Pittsburgh doesn't have a swastika on the ceiling.
i dont recall seeing any of those, but jdubb kept forcing me to drink beer by the half gallon
Yeah, I was really twisting your arm :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day
I hope you buffoons helped clean up the wreckage(and hid all evidence) before you left!!!
I had to leave early before anyone was up to get to the airport. Keifer gave me a ride, we both left 10. No one else was even close to waking up. Mercer was curled up on the couch with two pillows over his head when I left.

Mercer crashed there sober?
yes
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:dubb -- how the hell did keith get up and drive you to the airport, that dude was hammered

HE looks like a dude that can hang like that.
i'm pretty sure he had the majority of a case by himself.

20 beer night? Thats pretty doable then. I would have been a spring chicken in the morning too.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
speaking of drunk. Apparently there is a hofbrahaus in my neighborhood, I walked past it last night on my way to meet some chic for pizza.
:high5:
Speaking of Mercer, I have never witnessed gaming skills like that. I will also never play guitar hero or Rock Band ever again in my life because I know I will never be that good. Seriously it's mind blowing impressive.
JDubb Wrote:Yeah, I was really twisting your arm :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
my buddy was telling me that he went to one in germany and they have a puke sink. I dont recall seeing one of those either
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:dubb -- how the hell did keith get up and drive you to the airport, that dude was hammered

20 beer night? Thats pretty doable then. I would have been a spring chicken in the morning too.
the last time I drank a case of beer I woke up in a shed and couldnt find my car that was 20 feet away
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Plus the car bombs and shots.
Joe Wrote:Speaking of Mercer, I have never witnessed gaming skills like that. I will also never play guitar hero or Rock Band ever again in my life because I know I will never be that good. Seriously it's mind blowing impressive.
i played a couple of games with him, he was drumming and singing at the same time, both on expert. I could dedicate my life to that game and still not be that good
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Plus the car bombs and shots.

Now those, I can't hang with.
All I got to say is good times were had that night by most, regardless of what happened
Joe Wrote:Speaking of Mercer, I have never witnessed gaming skills like that. I will also never play guitar hero or Rock Band ever again in my life because I know I will never be that good. Seriously it's mind blowing impressive.
Mercers has some mad skills.
Derick Wrote:All I got to say is good times were had that night by most, regardless of what happened

Pretty good considering you're not tied up in the trunk of a Yugo in the woods somewhere.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:All I got to say is good times were had that night by most, regardless of what happened

Pretty good considering you're not tied up in the trunk of a Yugo in the woods somewhere.
like I said, dont be a dick to your girlfriend when shes drunk and shit like that wont happen. And I didnt start anything, she did. If anything he should be pissed at her

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM