Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 03/14 - Happy National Napping Day
Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of which, rumor has it krissy was showing off her boobs at some point

Rumor has it you tried sticking your camera down her shirt. The end of the night became a toss up on who I'd rather remove a few teeth from. You or the guy that grabbed her ass. Since I kinda figured you were going to end up in a ditch getting pissed on by the Russians and the other guy was so drunk out of his mind it wasn't worth ruining Petes party so I called it a night.
That's effed up, I didn't know someone grabbed her ass.
Derick Wrote:Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day
I hope you buffoons helped clean up the wreckage(and hid all evidence) before you left!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
dubb -- how the hell did keith get up and drive you to the airport, that dude was hammered
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Pete has so much stuff left at his house that next morning, phones, wallets, keys, pipes. He made a pile. A couple of the girls stopped by the next day
I hope you buffoons helped clean up the wreckage(and hid all evidence) before you left!!!
there was no wreckage, and really no mess, other than some glasses and stuff in the kitchen
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I had to leave early before anyone was up to get to the airport. Keifer gave me a ride, we both left 10. No one else was even close to waking up. Mercer was curled up on the couch with two pillows over his head when I left.
LeNeve Wrote:as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
speaking of drunk. Apparently there is a hofbrahaus in my neighborhood, I walked past it last night on my way to meet some chic for pizza.
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I had to leave early before anyone was up to get to the airport. Keifer gave me a ride, we both left 10. No one else was even close to waking up. Mercer was curled up on the couch with two pillows over his head when I left.
mercer tried to leave after I got up, but his car wouldnt start again, he bought a new battery before he came to petes. Pete and I helped him jump his car so he could make it home. He was going to go to the pens game but decided not to
National napping day. meh
Pi day meh
This is a holiday we can all get behind.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFunLqc7uLeBly9HJZhjG...psvvmiHBdD]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:as drunk as I have ever been, I have never grabbed anyones ass. That is weird.
speaking of drunk. Apparently there is a hofbrahaus in my neighborhood, I walked past it last night on my way to meet some chic for pizza.
Hofbrauhaus rules, although I bet the one in Pittsburgh doesn't have a swastika on the ceiling.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Hofbrauhaus rules, although I bet the one in Pittsburgh doesn't have a swastika on the ceiling.
i dont recall seeing any of those, but jdubb kept forcing me to drink beer by the half gallon
Derick Wrote:dubb -- how the hell did keith get up and drive you to the airport, that dude was hammered

HE looks like a dude that can hang like that.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:dubb -- how the hell did keith get up and drive you to the airport, that dude was hammered

HE looks like a dude that can hang like that.
i'm pretty sure he had the majority of a case by himself.
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i don't recall seeing any of those, but jdubb kept forcing me to drink beer by the half gallon
I just realized you meant Chicago. I thought you were talking about the one in Pitt. I wonder if the beer over here tastes the same as the one in Munich.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM