Derick Wrote:pic of girl in from this weekend, just so you all know
What about the pic from the other side?
as requested....
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont understand, i'm posting pics of hot russian girls, eddie is posting pic of old men

At least Eddie didn't wait for that guy to drink himself unconscious and then have sex with him.
she was defiantly not unconscious, and there was no sex

OK so her eyes were open a little bit.
she kissed me first, then led me to the garage. If anything I feel taken advantage of
Derick Wrote:speaking of which, rumor has it krissy was showing off her boobs at some point

Rumor has it you tried sticking your camera down her shirt. The end of the night became a toss up on who I'd rather remove a few teeth from. You or the guy that grabbed her ass. Since I kinda figured you were going to end up in a ditch getting pissed on by the Russians and the other guy was so drunk out of his mind it wasn't worth ruining Petes party so I called it a night.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont understand, i'm posting pics of hot russian girls, eddie is posting pic of old men

At least Eddie didn't wait for that guy to drink himself unconscious and then have sex with him.

or did he?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

or did he?

It would not have shocked me.
Russian - Yes. Hot - debatable!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of which, rumor has it krissy was showing off her boobs at some point

Rumor has it you tried sticking your camera down her shirt. The end of the night became a toss up on who I'd rather remove a few teeth from. You or the guy that grabbed her ass. Since I kinda figured you were going to end up in a ditch getting pissed on by the Russians and the other guy was so drunk out of his mind it wasn't worth ruining Petes party so I called it a night.
some guy grabbed her ass? Every dude there had a wife or girlfriend, except maybe a couple that showed up after you left. It was all in good fun, I deleted any pic that had krissy in them, plus I realized my phone takes incredibly terrible pics. That dude that didnt like me, was being chatty cathy to me earlier in the night, talking about his visit to chicago. I didnt know that was his girlfriend. But apparently she is way crazy and they broke up that night before I had any involvement.
Brian Wrote:People who blame the time change for being tired grind my goat. Did you ever think that maybe you're just fat and lazy?

I was going to blame being tired on the change, but I'm not that tired really. I just feel like I woke up an hour earlier. The sun was still out driving to work too. Fat lazy people suck, fuck them. I hope they trip and fall, and I'm around to see it.
joe -- which one of you was the sober one that drove home? since you both were drinking
Look like she needs a burger or two!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

some guy grabbed her ass? Every dude there had a wife or girlfriend, except maybe a couple that showed up after you left. It was all in good fun, I deleted any pic that had krissy in them, plus I realized my phone takes incredibly terrible pics. That dude that didnt like me, was being chatty cathy to me earlier in the night, talking about his visit to chicago. I didnt know that was his girlfriend. But apparently she is way crazy and they broke up that night before I had any involvement.

I think it was the guy that was on the sofa that had the short greyish hair. She really didn't want me to say anything.
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I don't know why that is funny, but it is.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think it was the guy that was on the sofa that had the short greyish hair. She really didn't want me to say anything.
i think that guy passed out on the air mattress in the room I was staying in. Spent an hour looking for his phone that was under the air matress. That guy was way drunk, but I'm still pretty sure hes married
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Look like she needs a burger or two!!!

Now you sound like Beckster.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM