Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swine Flu and Zombies
The swine flu has epidemic/pandemic potential but does it have zombie potential?

There are countless zombie movies where the culprit of the zombie outbreak was linked to a virus. So does this virus have the potential to turn healthy human beings into zombies? Or is the swine flu just a cover-up and the zombie outbreak has already begun (in Mexico). I'm leaning towards cover-up.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?
Zombie potential is low with this one...but I am seriously thinking this is just a hair away from being seriously out of control.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=20282&stc=1&d=1240831633]
Just in case remember these tips:
[Image: zombie_warn.jpg]

[Image: Zombies.jpg]

[Image: zombie-poster.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:The swine flu has epidemic/pandemic potential but does it have zombie potential?

There are countless zombie movies where the culprit of the zombie outbreak was linked to a virus. So does this virus have the potential to turn healthy human beings into zombies? Or is the swine flu just a cover-up and the zombie outbreak has already begun (in Mexico). I'm leaning towards cover-up.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

You know this is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard of this Swine Flu over the weekend. I agree with Hondo that it looks to not be the zombie virus yet. But this is definite LEE how the zombie invasion will start. Still, I am leaning towards cover up anyway.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i'm a little worried i might be a zombie, according to the list above. I have a dishelved appearence, unresponsive to communication, no concept of personal boundries, pale skin, and lately i have a craving for brain
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
According to CNN today, there are 152 confirmed deaths suspected to be caused by the swine flu. So by my count, that's 152 undeaths Confusedhitfan:
Are you prepared?
Brian in NY Wrote:According to CNN today, there are 152 confirmed deaths suspected to be caused by the swine flu. So by my count, that's 152 undeaths Confusedhitfan:
Are you prepared?

As long as they can't run, 4 guys with pistol, assault rifles and a little skill could take them all out on one day. I fear that day, yet dream about it at the same time.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
just a thought , i wonder if zombe ism can be passed on like a std ? .......

i mean they are slow moving and should be easily trapped / captured , and what if that hot chick you always wanted to bone was a zombie ... and not too far gone , meaning she still looked pretty good , and easily captured ... would you ?

that also leads to another thought , would it be considered rape , or at least zombie rape ?
burnt_servo Wrote:just a thought , i wonder if zombe ism can be passed on like a std ? .......

i mean they are slow moving and should be easily trapped / captured , and what if that hot chick you always wanted to bone was a zombie ... and not too far gone , meaning she still looked pretty good , and easily captured ... would you ?

that also leads to another thought , would it be considered rape , or at least zombie rape ?
[Image: Zombie_Rape_by_sometimesIforget.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zombies may be here soon Texas Fan 17 7,770 01-22-2021, 12:12 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  The CDC Loves Zombies Beckster 5 3,576 12-08-2020, 06:35 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombies in Florida.. Beckster 14 8,421 06-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Driving Zombies Joe 2 1,843 07-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  If we were all zombies..... Pete Nice 24 8,315 02-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Soldier attacked by zombies Pete Nice 0 1,263 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Nazi Zombies Joe 18 7,533 11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Brian
  Zombies ability to rise from the grave? Jersey_Mike 3 2,138 05-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  hot Asian girl in Bikini that kills Zombies with sword Jersey_Mike 2 1,934 04-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Pride and Prejudice......and Zombies Jersey_Mike 1 1,440 04-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice