Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, March 3, 2011- EABOD
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I got home from the bar Saturday night to find out I didn't have power.
I said F it, and went to sleep. Woke up at 12:30 and still didn't have it so I went to Panera Bread for lunch, coffee and to charge my phone. And the power was back by the time I got home.
It never got very cold.
That was about the onlything interesting from my weekend.
well...that and the flyers got butslammed by the Rangers

A day after blowing a 2-0 lead against the Sabres.
Yep. I'm just planning on this weekend being a wake up call.

I guarantee the Flyers have blown more 2 and 3 goal leads then any team in the NHL this year. A lot of the time they hold on to win, but not until after the other team ties it.
Brampton Wrote:my snapon guy is great

My SnapOn guy was a douchebag and my Matco guy was a fat slob.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I got home from the bar Saturday night to find out I didn't have power.
I said F it, and went to sleep. Woke up at 12:30 and still didn't have it so I went to Panera Bread for lunch, coffee and to charge my phone. And the power was back by the time I got home.
It never got very cold.
That was about the onlything interesting from my weekend.
i helped my buddy move a day bed yesterday. It belonged to his wifes friend. by the time we were all done, gas, food, time. It would have been cheaper to buy a new one

And was gas 90% of it?
we started at 9. went to get my trailer, then drove the 100 miles to pick it up. ate lunch, drove 100 miles back, unloaded it, dropped off my trailer, then went to find bolts to put it together, assembled bed. finished about 6
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:I've worked for this company for a year and now they want me to let them run a criminal check on me. They also want me to pay for my credit report and give them a copy. I also have a spreadsheet to fill out with all of my skills on it.

This company sucks a fat dick. God I miss Jersey.

Dude... Confusedhock:

I was sitting next to a guy from Jersey Saturday at BWW.
His friend called it the armpit of America.
I said it could be worse, it could be the butthole of America, Ohio.
Donginator Wrote:[smiley]today is Monday March 7th[/smiley]

[smiley]I know I was testing you[/smiley]
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I've worked for this company for a year and now they want me to let them run a criminal check on me. They also want me to pay for my credit report and give them a copy. I also have a spreadsheet to fill out with all of my skills on it.

Dude... Confusedhock:

There's nothing special about Jersey other than that's where my family is and you can actually leave one job to get another. Out here I'm pretty much destined to work for one shitty company after another until I die a poor unhappy old man.
Joe Wrote:

shit, I flunked.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Dude... Confusedhock:

There's nothing special about Jersey other than that's where my family is and you can actually leave one job to get another. Out here I'm pretty much destined to work for one shitty company after another until I die a poor unhappy old man.

That's a depressing story.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Dude... Confusedhock:

Just hold out until complacency sets in, then you can stay at only one shitty company until you die a poor unhappy old man.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

shit, I flunked.
Don't worry, I think he's just full of crap.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Dude... Confusedhock:

Just hold out until complacency sets in, then you can stay at only one shitty company until you die a poor unhappy old man.

Haha.
Like they said in Office Space, it would be nice to have that kind of job security.
Joe Wrote:

[smiley]did I pass[/smiley]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
not sure if everyone saw my post Friday, but people with big mouths & jealous at work, are saying how I am on the internet too much, when they should worry about their own jobs/lives

well today I am attempting to keep my browser to only show the bottom half of the screen, its tough to get use to, anyone else do anything like this at work
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:not sure if everyone saw my post Friday, but people with big mouths & jealous at work, are saying how I am on the internet too much, when they should worry about their own jobs/lives

well today I am attempting to keep my browser to only show the bottom half of the screen, its tough to get use to, anyone else do anything like this at work
no, that is just retarded
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:not sure if everyone saw my post Friday, but people with big mouths & jealous at work, are saying how I am on the internet too much, when they should worry about their own jobs/lives

no, that is just retarded

I never have my browser full screen.
I keep it just wide enough to not have a scroll bar at the bottom, and tall enough to be square.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM