Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, March 3, 2011- EABOD
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:WE have a new mechanic today. He has a new G6, but a 50 dollar set of tools.

G6? Is he a lizard? Isn't that what that car means?

My tools cost more then $50 and I hardly ever use them.

he kind of looks like a gila monster. His tools are probaly a 500 dollar craftsman set.

Craftsman are lifetime garanteed and and you don't have to deal with the scrumbag tool truck drivers.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:WE have a new mechanic today. He has a new G6, but a 50 dollar set of tools.

he kind of looks like a gila monster. His tools are probaly a 500 dollar craftsman set.
[Image: mariomovie9.jpg]

:roflmao:

Is that from the Mario Brothers movie?
Joe Wrote:

Does he like to get slizzard on the job?

I don't know. He worked for an independant shop here, that went out of business. So he is probaly not totally sucky.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:he kind of looks like a gila monster. His tools are probaly a 500 dollar craftsman set.
[Image: mariomovie9.jpg]

:roflmao:

Is that from the Mario Brothers movie?
Yes :high5:
I got home from the bar Saturday night to find out I didn't have power.
I said F it, and went to sleep. Woke up at 12:30 and still didn't have it so I went to Panera Bread for lunch, coffee and to charge my phone. And the power was back by the time I got home.
It never got very cold.
That was about the onlything interesting from my weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I don't know. He worked for an independant shop here, that went out of business. So he is probaly not totally sucky.

Or he's the reason they went out of business.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Craftsman are lifetime garanteed and and you don't have to deal with the scrumbag tool truck drivers.
my snapon guy is great
Chip Wrote:I got home from the bar Saturday night to find out I didn't have power.
I said F it, and went to sleep. Woke up at 12:30 and still didn't have it so I went to Panera Bread for lunch, coffee and to charge my phone. And the power was back by the time I got home.
It never got very cold.
i helped my buddy move a day bed yesterday. It belonged to his wifes friend. by the time we were all done, gas, food, time. It would have been cheaper to buy a new one
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:The old man here, is being especially annoying this morning. He keeps narrating what he is doing, and going to do. Imaging this being said in a slow country folk type of way.

"good morning Robert. I'm going to take your trash out okay."

Then 5 minutes later when he wanders back with my trash can:

"well, looks like the trash truck came, your trash is empty now"
"hmmmm, looks like the floor is a might bit dirty, reckon I ought to sweep it?"

Then I glared at him, and he left. He reminds me of a character that Richard Christie does on Howard Stern.

It could be worse.
He could be singing it all.
Chip Wrote:I got home from the bar Saturday night to find out I didn't have power.
It never got very cold.
well...that and the flyers got butslammed by the Rangers
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Ive got a box of craftsman stuff I need to take for replacement. Sears is a long drive away though. Craftsman stuff is pretty good. IT does break more than the snap on stuff though. Our snap on guy is a good dude. I've known him for 10 years at least. Shit is crazy expensive though. I usually only buy from him, because it's the only place I have credit.
I've worked for this company for a year and now they want me to let them run a criminal check on me. They also want me to pay for my credit report and give them a copy. I also have a spreadsheet to fill out with all of my skills on it.

This company sucks a fat dick. God I miss Jersey.
Derick Wrote:
It never got very cold.
i helped my buddy move a day bed yesterday. It belonged to his wifes friend. by the time we were all done, gas, food, time. It would have been cheaper to buy a new one

And was gas 90% of it?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Or he's the reason they went out of business.

The owner of te shop that closed, applied for the job here twice. Me and my boss, said no. The dude is kind of annoying. He yells yeee hawwww everytime he walks in the door, and he used to be a clown for kids birthdays.
[smiley]today is Monday March 7th[/smiley]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM