Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM to other devices
Hondo Wrote:2 years. Screw Apple though. I wouldn't buy anything they make. Their proprietary crap and the way they lock things down is bullshit. iTunes? No fucking way man.
I would just jailbreak it. Although I do hate apple as a company.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Hondo Wrote:2 years. Screw Apple though. I wouldn't buy anything they make. Their proprietary crap and the way they lock things down is bullshit. iTunes? No fucking way man.

:whomo:

Although the wife and I have Ipod touches and like them, the only way I could buy a mac is if I ever went into DJing. Not interested in Ipad, my wife wants one, so I will probably get her one for her birthday, but no thanks for me.

Apple TV can suck my nutz, so can Itunes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

:whomo:

Although the wife and I have Ipod touches and like them, the only way I could buy a mac is if I ever went into DJing. Not interested in Ipad, my wife wants one, so I will probably get her one for her birthday, but no thanks for me.

Apple TV can suck my nutz, so can Itunes.

Get the wife an Android Tablet.
:zipit:
JDubb Wrote::zipit:

[smiley]Good Idea[/smiley]