Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed March 2nd....Fine I'll start
LeNeve Wrote:I talk to strangers all night. I think it's fun. I'm a social butterfly while drinking. I'm a complete, non talking ass hole sober though. Totally weird.

Being on a forum doesn't count either, because I don't actually have to form a word, and speak it.

I may just be socially awkward.. same with me though, it doesn't bother me if I have booze in me. I would probably feel way out of place if I went to Pete's party
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:We have a whole box of gaming systems downstairs that belong to me and Jim.

we have original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Playstation 2 and the Wii is hooked up to the tv in the basement.

Yeah, but all of those are shit gaming systems. I bought Wii like 2 years ago for Kristen. It has like 5 hours of use on it.

Take it to Gamestop and get a huge $40 store credit for it.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i usually play domination, i can at least get some points capturing flags and the occasional kill because I know when an enemy is at a flag.

I think I should probally start doing that. Then when I get good and buzzed, and I'm not taking shit seriously anymore, switch over to a free for all.
domination is good also, because its 3 points to catch, but on HQ, when you have the HQ you gain actual XP

it really sucks if you cant get a HQ & get owned
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
DaveP Wrote:The only reason I would consider FB is for DBN people. The people I have known in the past, If I don't talk to you in person anymore, why the hell do I want to talk to you on the internet, and I sure as fuck don't give a shit about your kids birthday pictures when I haven't talked to you for 8 years.

True... People wouldn't give a shit about you and your ten cats either...
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i usually play domination, i can at least get some points capturing flags and the occasional kill because I know when an enemy is at a flag.

I think I should probally start doing that. Then when I get good and buzzed, and I'm not taking shit seriously anymore, switch over to a free for all.
domination is good also, because its 3 points to catch, but on HQ, when you have the HQ you gain actual XP

it really sucks if you cant get a HQ & get owned
I usually stick to Team Deathmatch or Mercenary.
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I talk to strangers all night. I think it's fun. I'm a social butterfly while drinking. I'm a complete, non talking ass hole sober though. Totally weird.

Being on a forum doesn't count either, because I don't actually have to form a word, and speak it.

I may just be socially awkward.. same with me though, it doesn't bother me if I have booze in me. I would probably feel way out of place if I went to Pete's party

Hang out with Mercer... you can be socially awkward together...
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Hang out with Mercer... you can be socially awkward together...

God damn.. you are pissy today.
DaveP Wrote:

Group situations freak me out. If Pete's party wasn't 4 hours away I'd probably stop in, say hi to everyone, have a beer and split.
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Group situations freak me out. If Pete's party wasn't 4 hours away I'd probably stop in, say hi to everyone, have a beer and split.

Same with me, especially when I have never met a single person there. I am considering stopping after work, it should only be about 45 minutes from where I work.
DaveP Wrote:God damn.. you are pissy today.

Fed up with a child... I'll sell him to you... dirt cheap... he likes to sweep and do dishes...
Nussie_T Wrote:

Fed up with a child... I'll sell him to you... dirt cheap... he likes to sweep and do dishes...

I wouldn't take a child even if you paid me. Sweeping and doing dishes isn't that hard, and he would probably do a shitty job.
DaveP Wrote:Same with me, especially when I have never met a single person there. I am considering stopping after work, it should only be about 45 minutes from where I work.

When I don't know anybody I go creepy silent and stare at my feet.
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:Same with me, especially when I have never met a single person there. I am considering stopping after work, it should only be about 45 minutes from where I work.

When I don't know anybody I go creepy silent and stare at my feet.

But you hate feet
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Chippers and Dave should get on the band wagon and get FB

No, I've thought about this, I think they are cooler for not being on there.

I disagree, I compare thenm to the old guy that yells at you to get off his lawn. Most people are good to go on facebook and you just have to laugh at the idiots.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I wouldn't take a child even if you paid me. Sweeping and doing dishes isn't that hard, and he would probably do a shitty job.

He doesn't talk but he is potty trained..... are you sure??? I'll trade you a child for one of your many cats... I need a shop cat...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM