Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba vs Dominican
thinking of going to either cuba or the dominican for an all inclusive vacation but am undecided anyone been to either one or both... know which resorts are good and which are swoot
MrDelimber Wrote:thinking of going to either cuba or the dominican for an all inclusive vacation but am undecided anyone been to either one or both... know which resorts are good and which are swoot
Damn spam........JOEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
MrDelimber Wrote:thinking of going to either cuba or the dominican for an all inclusive vacation but am undecided anyone been to either one or both... know which resorts are good and which are swoot
Damn spam........JOEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No dude he's from TOMB. He's actually posting an actual question.

I've never been to either... Sorry!
That's not spam
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I heard the DR is dope
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Spammers wouldn't know the word swoot.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I think i remember Rich saying he went to DR and it was good.

I went to an all inclusive in puerto vallarta. The hotel was dope. Outside the resort it was really sketchy though. There were cinder block houses with no windows or doors dirt floors and like a bedsheet for a roof.

Are you looking to go out and about, or mostly just hang at the resort?
If you're staying in i guess it would depend on the resort

For a second i thought this was gonna have something to do with baseball
Id probably like to do both have fun at the resort but check out the culture on the outside... im a baller on a budget though.. hard to believe but i make even less than $200,000 a year and still manage to live
MrDelimber Wrote:Id probably like to do both have fun at the resort but check out the culture on the outside... im a baller on a budget though.. hard to believe but i make even less than $200,000 a year and still manage to live

Damn, I need to find a delimbing job.
Well you're not going to Cuba unless you're not an American citizen so that's off the table. The Pacific coast of Mexico isn't a good idea anymore either. The DR or the USVI are good choices and Cozumel in Mexico is great...especially if you like to dive. There are good places all over the Caribbean...for me I'd find the best deal and just go with it. If you're single and looking for fun there's an resort down there somewhere that has all-inclusive hookers.
Hondo Wrote:Well you're not going to Cuba unless you're not an American citizen so that's off the table. The Pacific coast of Mexico isn't a good idea anymore either. The DR or the USVI are good choices and Cozumel in Mexico is great...especially if you like to dive. There are good places all over the Caribbean...for me I'd find the best deal and just go with it. If you're single and looking for fun there's an resort down there somewhere that has all-inclusive hookers.

I think he is from Canada...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Well you're not going to Cuba unless you're not an American citizen so that's off the table. The Pacific coast of Mexico isn't a good idea anymore either. The DR or the USVI are good choices and Cozumel in Mexico is great...especially if you like to dive. There are good places all over the Caribbean...for me I'd find the best deal and just go with it. If you're single and looking for fun there's an resort down there somewhere that has all-inclusive hookers.

Canada has hookers...
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Canada has hookers...

Maybe he has tapped all the Canadian hookers and wants new ones?
you know too much nussie
MrDelimber Wrote:you know too much nussie

Is that a good thing or a bad thing???