Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 2/21/11
Sorry about last week. Valentine's Day was special and took a lot of planning. So I wasn't able to post the NOW post. So I'm going to give you a jumbo edition today. Here's the "So fucking fired" edition! All these girls have been fired (several within the last week), so giving them a last NOW before I delete their shit and move on, never to be heard from again.

Up Next:

Lauren Elizabeth
[Image: 4a3022b13be1e.jpg]
[Image: 4a30221c31e16.jpg]
[Image: 4a3022d069336.jpg]

Nicole Rutigliano
[Image: 4cd834de580fa.jpg]
[Image: 4cd8314c6b5ff.jpg]
[Image: 4cec1b1e99c8e.jpg]

Kayla Brooke
[Image: 4c211689ac009.jpg]
[Image: 4c8dc4b3abe17.jpg]
[Image: 4c3d3f901bb58.jpg]

Nikki and Dev
[Image: 150224_1466738272575_1357087716_31059039_229142_n.jpg]
[Image: 165628_490991651853_734031853_6660555_7587708_n.jpg]
[Image: 180424_490992966853_734031853_6660595_2990028_n.jpg]
So....let's hear the backstory. Why were they fired?

Lauren: Nice eyes. Certainly hittable.

Nicole: has the Jersey thing down to a science evidently

Kayla: Looks like a midget in that first picture

Nikki and Dev: Sticking with my BOBFOC assessment from before
Did you fire the person that hired Kayla too?

Nikki and Dev are the only ones that really did it for me.
I want to know the entire story of why they were fired also.

Lauren and Nicole look like they would fit right in on Jersey Shore. Still I would have anal sex with them.

Nikki and Dev could pop right in on Jersey Shore also, but again, I would stick it in both their poopers.

Kayle we have seen a few times before. She screams "WHITE TRASH PHILLY CHICK". Therefore I would like to stick it in her ass and clean the goo off with a Flyers jersey.

For some reason I really like this picture.

[Image: 4cec1b1e99c8e.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Yeah that was the best pic of the lot. :high5:
yeah, that pic is sofa king hot.

I also want to know how a model gets fired.
LeNeve Wrote:I also want to know how a model gets fired.

Weight gain, gag reflex, stretch marks, speaks, learns to read, etc
Joe Wrote:

So basically the same reason people fire a wife? AKA divorce.
#1 Reason to fire a skin model?

How about "Won't fuck the photographer?" That seems like a good reason
Hondo Wrote:So....let's hear the backstory. Why were they fired?

Lauren: One flaky model. Never showed up to events and got tired of having her on the rolls and giving her exposure, when I wasn't getting anything in return.

Nicole: Some might remember her as one of the girls that was on the show at one point (did a pretty good job on Buckets of Justice, even having a decent fake orgasm), and the next time she was on, she sounded like she was stoned and barely talked. Tried to be cute, came off as irritating, and Rich ran her out of the studio. That trend of uselessness continued. She wanted to stop doing any sort of live promotion (which is 85% of the modeling industry, and the main reason I hired her), so I decided she wasn't worth the effort anymore.

Nikki, Kayla and Dev: All strippers. While I don't care what a person does outside of the agency, when you can't motivate a person with money, then they aren't reliable. They were just irritating people and cost me a few hundred 2 weeks ago, because they wanted to go to AC instead of a fashion show they were booked for. Nikki was even the model on the flier. Needless to say the promoter was pissed at me, and I lost that account. Therefore, they had to go. That, and the team in that area started to look a little to "Jersey Shore" so it was good that they gave me a reason to get rid of them.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

So basically the same reason people fire a wife? AKA divorce.
Or they dye their hair pink.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
ap bikini team Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:So....let's hear the backstory. Why were they fired?

Lauren: One flaky model. Never showed up to events and got tired of having her on the rolls and giving her exposure, when I wasn't getting anything in return.

Nicole: Some might remember her as one of the girls that was on the show at one point (did a pretty good job on Buckets of Justice, even having a decent fake orgasm), and the next time she was on, she sounded like she was stoned and barely talked. Tried to be cute, came off as irritating, and Rich ran her out of the studio. That trend of uselessness continued. She wanted to stop doing any sort of live promotion (which is 85% of the modeling industry, and the main reason I hired her), so I decided she wasn't worth the effort anymore.

Nikki, Kayla and Dev: All strippers. While I don't care what a person does outside of the agency, when you can't motivate a person with money, then they aren't reliable. They were just irritating people and cost me a few hundred 2 weeks ago, because they wanted to go to AC instead of a fashion show they were booked for. Nikki was even the model on the flier. Needless to say the promoter was pissed at me, and I lost that account. Therefore, they had to go. That, and the team in that area started to look a little to "Jersey Shore" so it was good that they gave me a reason to get rid of them.

So Nikki, Kayla and Dev, where do they showcase their talent? Next time I am in the area, I would like to stop by their workplace and see a real live ex-AP model

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Go Go Rama in Amboy, NJ. It's about a half hour outside of NYC
ap bikini team Wrote:Go Go Rama in Amboy, NJ. It's about a half hour outside of NYC

I know Amboy. All 3 work there? Stage names?

Pete Nice Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Go Go Rama in Amboy, NJ. It's about a half hour outside of NYC

I know Amboy. All 3 work there? Stage names?

There are actually a bunch of models that work there. I know Anaya, Taylor (Kayla), and I can't remember Dev's or Nikki's stage name. June, Maria and Bella all also work at this place too. So the odds of ending up finding at least one or a group of them (Kayla, Nikki and Dev all work the same shift) are pretty good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week Christmas Spectacular NSFW ap bikini team 7 3,715 01-19-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 3/17/2014 NSFW ap bikini team 3 5,600 01-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week - Cosplay Edition ap bikini team 10 6,574 03-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 12/16/2013 NSFW ap bikini team 15 9,280 12-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/12/2013 ap bikini team 52 22,599 08-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 8/03/2012 NSFW! ap bikini team 6 4,315 08-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Joe
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 7/8/2013 ap bikini team 21 9,952 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 6/17/2013 ap bikini team 4 2,891 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/27/2013 ap bikini team 5 3,659 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 5/20/2013 ap bikini team 10 5,952 05-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster