Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon Feb 21.... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING
Congrats to Trevor Bayne and the Wood Brothers
[Image: 110220103603-d10-home-homepage-t1.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:My week ahead!!!

add 10 degrees to each of those temps, and that is my week ahead. Kansas kicks Arkansas ass.
LeNeve Wrote:

add 10 degrees to each of those temps, and that is my week ahead. Kansas kicks Arkansas ass.

Yeah, that's not saying a lot.
:poke:
My step dad worked for the government untill a couple weeks ago. He would have had today off too. Now he is a truck driver. True story.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Arkansas is lame. They stole the name from Kansas, then added the ARRR, because they are ass pirates.
my wife is interested in the plot of Springer....... Wtf ....I was told to keep it down Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Arkansas is lame. They stole the name from Kansas, then added the ARRR, because they are ass pirates.
Oh yeah...OH YEAH, well............I got nothing!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Yeah, that's not saying a lot.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:my wife is interested in the plot of Springer....... Wtf ....I was told to keep it down Confusedad:

Bahahahahahaha!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:owned:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:my wife is interested in the plot of Springer....... Wtf ....I was told to keep it down Confusedad:

What's worse, the fact that you were getting loud during springer, or that she wants to hear it?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bahahahahahaha!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:owned:
yup, this is my life :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

What's worse, the fact that you were getting loud during springer, or that she wants to hear it?
I was making fun of the people on the show, in song, and she didn't want me to keep singing.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I was making fun of the people on the show, in song, and she didn't want me to keep singing.

interesting.............
my wifes defense to wanting to hear it was

"they're black, I have trouble understanding them"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:my wifes defense to wanting to hear it was

"they're black, I have trouble understanding them"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You guys.........
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: