Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASCAR The Game 2011
This is the first NASCAR game being produced since I think 2008 or 2009 and it's not being done by EA. Is anyone planning on picking this game up? Anyone read any good reviews about it?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Nope. The only racing game I would play is a Forza game.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I saw a demo video and an interview with one of the creators. They talked it up pretty good. From what I saw I thought it looked really good. The only thing I'm worried about is it being more of an arcade style racing game than a simulation game. For me it's got to be as real as possible. The last NASCAR that EA released you cold roll the car over 5 times, make a pit stop and finish the race.

I'm holding on to one of my GameStop gift cards for this game. It was supposed to be released in Feb and then the stores said it was moved to mid April and now they are saying March 30th.
Meh. If you want a real racing game get Gran Turismo 5.
My one buddy has GT5 and it's hard as shit. You can get nascars as you work your way up in the game. I think you can even race nascars in the arcade mode too.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Hondo Wrote:Meh. If you want a real racing game get Gran Turismo 5.
^^this
I'll stick to the NFS series.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll stick to the NFS series.

Lame
But you're a girl, so it's not so bad.

The Gran Turismo games are half the reason I've only ever had Play Stations.
Forza came out around the time of GT3 or 4?
By then, I was already hooked on GT.
Some people say that Forza 3 is better than GT5. I've never played GT5 so I can say what I think on that. Forza 4 will be out later this year and I've heard great things. Either way, both of these games don't give you the full NASCAR experience.
[youtube]n609_RBL5Vw[/youtube]
[youtube]33YAoVYhdRY[/youtube] [youtube]rOhYXcUrxhE[/youtube]
[youtube]PNxshc_LNPI[/youtube][youtube]ujYoMyibsZ0[/youtube]
I'm going to get this game. My old ps2 NASCAR games don't work on my Ps3. Even if it kind of sucks I'll probaly still like it.
A MUST have for NASCAR games. There is no comparison. I can't play racing games with a controller.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Microsoft-Wire...60/4103888

By the way, the Logitech and Mad catz wheels suck
I've never even tried to play racing games with a steering wheel thing.
A friend said he played a NASCAR game a few weeks ago, and described it as 'draft for a few laps, then pass a car or two, draft for a few laps, then pass a car or two'. Then when he realized the race was the full, real time race, he quit and never played it again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Next Game? Joe 16 6,565 11-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Donginator