Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Feb 16,2011...........no RESPECT
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:A guy in my office just told me to check out Crystal Bowersock's new album :? Uh yeah, I'm not going to do that. Apparently, he couldn't hear Megadeth playing on my radio when he came into my office.

That girl looks like Joss Stone. Not sure if anyone here would even know who that is either.
If it weren't for C&R, these names would mean nothing to mean.......oh wait, they do mean nothing to me.

I like listening to female singers every now and then. It's relaxing. I just don't do that shit when anyone else is around.
So did no one notice they spelt covinos name wrong?
Brampton Wrote:So did no one notice they spelt covinos name wrong?

Haha.
No, I didn't.
Ha "Convino"
I just got my second call in a week from a technical recruiter about a job.
Where were all these jobs when I was unemployed?
eddieyourdj Wrote:My week ahead!!!
[Image: a6cd0bb2-c679-eb9b.jpg]

We're supposed to see 50s tomorrow, so there!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian Wrote:A guy in my office just told me to check out Crystal Bowersock's new album :? Uh yeah, I'm not going to do that. Apparently, he couldn't hear Megadeth playing on my radio when he came into my office.

I hate when people do that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I see it now!
I HATE PIE!!
The Scottish Deerhound won the Westminster last night... Why to the gay breeds win? The Cane Corso was beautiful (and massive)
I HATE PIE!!

I didn't notice.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Scottish Deerhound won the Westminster last night... Why to the gay breeds win? The Cane Corso was beautiful (and massive)
Westminster is like the Grammy's for dogs.
I heard this morning CC Sabathia lost 25lbs in the off season by cutting out Cap'n Crunch.
Apparently he was eating a box a day.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Scottish Deerhound won the Westminster last night... Why to the gay breeds win? The Cane Corso was beautiful (and massive)

Almost thought the stupid Portuguese Water Dog was going to win it.. (for the Obamas) What an ugly dog, too.

Speaking of gay dogs. Jim tells me that one of his buddies is going to get a Chihuahua... If he wasn't married, I'd wonder.... Why would any straight guy want a little yappy dog like that? I toold him that we should get his friend one of those pink bags that girls carry their dogs around in.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Scottish Deerhound won the Westminster last night... Why to the gay breeds win? The Cane Corso was beautiful (and massive)

Almost thought the stupid Portuguese Water Dog was going to win it.. (for the Obamas) What an ugly dog, too.

:?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Speaking of gay dogs. Jim tells me that one of his buddies is going to get a Chihuahua... If he wasn't married, I'd wonder.... Why would any straight guy want a little yappy dog like that? I toold him that we should get his friend one of those pink bags that girls carry their dogs around in.

My brother (because of his girlfriend) has a couple Yorkies. One is 6lbs, the other is about 3lbs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM