Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Feb 16,2011...........no RESPECT
Brampton Wrote:I watched "Clerks" last night for the first time.......yeah I know "what took so long".......it was alright.

Clerks 2 seems like such a much better movie now

I rented that movie when it came out. When it came up black and white I thought I got a bad tape so I returned it without watching it.
I don't like the new gizmodo website.
Brian Wrote:I don't like the new gizmodo website.

I'm trying to get used to it, but it's just not happening.
Why can't they just keep things simple?
Chip Wrote:

Half of the time, the articles never load.
I got high bloodpreasure medicine, and an inhaler from the docs yesterday. :?
Blood preasure has been a little high for a while, so I get this stuff for a month.
And I got the inhaler because I have a hard time taking deep breaths after I play indoor soccer in the winter. Just in time for winter to be over.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It took me a few minutes to figure it out the first time I saw the new site.
A guy in my office just told me to check out Crystal Bowersock's new album :? Uh yeah, I'm not going to do that. Apparently, he couldn't hear Megadeth playing on my radio when he came into my office.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It took me a few minutes to figure it out the first time I saw the new site.
I click on them, but the pane that they're supposed to load in stays blank.
the keifer Wrote:I'm working in Elizabethtown today. (1 1/2 hrs away from here.)

I could be working there, or York, or Harrisburg or Hershey. Not really sure yet.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I watched "Clerks" last night for the first time.......yeah I know "what took so long".......it was alright.

I rented that movie when it came out. When it came up black and white I thought I got a bad tape so I returned it without watching it.
I think this is one of the best guy movies ever made. Clerks 2 was a weak shell of what the first movie was. Kevin Smith's dialog was brilliant, in my opinion his best movie.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I really like Gizmodo, but, did this chick really need a hidden camera to tell her that guys look at her ass?
http://gizmodo.com/#!5761321/hidden-assc...mens-backs
Brian Wrote:A guy in my office just told me to check out Crystal Bowersock's new album :? Uh yeah, I'm not going to do that. Apparently, he couldn't hear Megadeth playing on my radio when he came into my office.

That girl looks like Joss Stone. Not sure if anyone here would even know who that is either.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I think this is one of the best guy movies ever made. Clerks 2 was a weak shell of what the first movie was. Kevin Smith's dialog was brilliant, in my opinion his best movie.

Kevin Smith's dialog annoys me. But in I like his movies inspite of it.
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:A guy in my office just told me to check out Crystal Bowersock's new album :? Uh yeah, I'm not going to do that. Apparently, he couldn't hear Megadeth playing on my radio when he came into my office.

That girl looks like Joss Stone. Not sure if anyone here would even know who that is either.
If it weren't for C&R, these names would mean nothing to mean.......oh wait, they do mean nothing to me.
^this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM