Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taser happy cops
[youtube]YPMSnzSy08M[/youtube]
What cop can't phisically restrain a 14 year old girl?
The police are way to quick to use tasers and alot of people end up dieing afterwards.They were talking about that 72 year old grandmother that got tased over a traffic ticket on the show awhile back. They need to pass a law that tasers can only be used in a situation where the officer is facing a threat to their saftey. A cop should be able to grab ahold of a 14 year old girl or a 72 year old woman and be in control of the situation. If he/she can't do that they need to find another job
:Flaming:
I agree with the 14 year old girl and the old lady, actually I would prefer they go to the pepper spray first, then the taser. Pepper spray only stings for a while, Tasers would be deadly.

But any male that is old enough to drive and young enough to remember their own name and to wipe their ass, get what they have coming to them.

If your a dude and your being an asshole to a cop, you fucking deserve it. If you are a woman between 18 and 60 and your being an asshole to a cop, you fucking deserve it.

People need to learn to treat cops with repsect and they will start to treat civilians with respect. They jump on these tasers b/c of all the crazy shit assholes do.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I think somewhere around 250 people have died after being tased.
I could understand if some NFL sized dude becomes agressive toward the officer. But to put someone's life in danger over not signing a traffic ticket, or any misdemeaner offence is uncalled for if you ask me.
holy shit that was disgusting.