Poll: Is Kim Kardashian Hot or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hot
75.00%
18 75.00%
Not
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Kardashian
[Image: --kim_kardashian1.jpg]

Doesn't do it for me.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Us bubble-butts gots to stick together. I still feel that women look better with curves anyway!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NOT hot at all.
She has a fat ass and absolutely no talent at all.
one way ticket to Boner City for me.
:hitit: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :wanker:
Curvy chicks are hot.

Plus she's got an A+ rack on her. Why wouldn't I think she's hot?

Not to mention the exotic look!
there is no way i would fuck that fat ass, she does nothing for me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
She has awesome tits, a sweet ass and her face is pretty as hell. She may have a little fat here and there, but it mixes in well.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If you've noticed, she's lost a lot of weight recently but hasn't lost the curves
Photoshop is her friend.

[Image: 425.ad.KimKardashian.Cmplx.032609.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:Photoshop is her friend.

she looks like a tranny
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
brampton Wrote:If you've noticed, she's lost a lot of weight recently but hasn't lost the curves

I have noticed that, she is hot as fuck
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I vote hot always fan of a girl with a little meat on her bones.
I don't mind the meat on her bones. I like a good butt, but hers is too damn big. The thing I mind the most is the Adam's apple.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Joe In PA Wrote:Photoshop is her friend.

I commented on this pic before. But I'll do a little defense of her this time. The pose she's doing is a pretty tough one to pull off.

She's more square to the camera than she should be, making her look much wider than she should. Anyone, especially a woman with curves should always angle the shot.

The bend makes her leg look fat when it could just be skin bunching under an outfit that might be too tight for her (look at the tearing on the outfit along her hip). It's probably a sample size (2-4) and not nearly correct for her body type. A better stylist would have altered the outfit or known who she was shooting and not gone with a normal sample size.

The lighting is bad and uneven, which causes more shadows than needed on the skin accenting her flaws rather than hiding them like good lighting should.

Looking at the two pics above, where she's wearing something made for her, she's absolutely hot. Anyone not wearing an outfit their size (especially a woman) isn't going to look their best. I bet you she never shot with that photographer or collective staff again after that pic.
She does have a lot of "future fat potential", but right now, I'd say hells yes she's hot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxim Hot 100 RD 3: 9 Kim Kardashian v 95 Kristin Gustafson Pete Nice 14 4,828 01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Joe