Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday February 9, 2011 - Slow day
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Does that mean you have tits too!?

Nope, I got in years ago when they were allowed to hire white males

Lies! Dave is now known as Bitch Tits!

I thought that was your name? There can't be 2 bitch tits.
She's just known as Bitch.
Brian Wrote:He was hired when he was still pre-op.

The surgery went well, if you were wondering
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Does that mean you have tits too!?

Nope, I got in years ago when they were allowed to hire white males

Lies! Dave is now known as Bitch Tits!

I thought that was your name? There can't be 2 bitch tits.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but my nickname is not Bitch Tits... I have dubbed you that and nothing is going to change it now.
DaveP Wrote:
Brian Wrote:He was hired when he was still pre-op.

The surgery went well, if you were wondering
:high5:
Brian Wrote:She's just known as Bitch.

Or Boobs McGee according to FB.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm sorry to burst your bubble but my nickname is not Bitch Tits... I have dubbed you that and nothing is going to change it now.

[smiley] Bitch [/smiley]
Pete Nice Wrote:So all you Sidney Crosby haters will be happy to hear that he is probably out for the year and he went back to Canada to discuss his future with his family b/c he will most likely have to retire due to spinal problems from those two illegal hits that were not disciplined by the NHL. You guys got your wish, no more Sidney Crosby in your grill, enjoy it.
like I said before, I dont wish injury on anyone.

you know we know he's a good player. Its the "I just peed my pants look on his face"!
I've got to get going doing recycle. I've put it off as long as I could and now I really have to get going... out in the cold... not looking forward to it... C'mon Spring!
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm sorry to burst your bubble but my nickname is not Bitch Tits... I have dubbed you that and nothing is going to change it now.

[smiley] Bitch [/smiley]
:high5:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I know you are a pickle handler.. but it sounds like you work for a certain beverage company. I guess a lot of companies are the same, and run by douchebags

Fuck, I was going to apply to that certain beverage company tonight.

Well you have tits, so you would get hired.

Well, shit that isn't any different than here. To get promoted here, I needed to put out and pass out the bjs.... Then I could work 20 hrs a week, get paid for 40. Plus, not do shit all day.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I know you are a pickle handler.. but it sounds like you work for a certain beverage company. I guess a lot of companies are the same, and run by douchebags

Fuck, I was going to apply to that certain beverage company tonight.

Well you have tits, so you would get hired.

Well, shit that isn't any different than here. To get promoted here, I needed to put out and pass out the bjs.... Then I could work 20 hrs a week, get paid for 40. Plus, not do shit all day.

:eek: Confusedhock:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So all you Sidney Crosby haters will be happy to hear that he is probably out for the year and he went back to Canada to discuss his future with his family b/c he will most likely have to retire due to spinal problems from those two illegal hits that were not disciplined by the NHL. You guys got your wish, no more Sidney Crosby in your grill, enjoy it.

you know we know he's a good player. Its the "I just peed my pants look on his face"!

Maybe there are a lot of other great players out there, but they are busy actually defending themselves and they can't shine like he did.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Maybe there are a lot of other great players out there, but they are busy actually defending themselves and they can't shine like he did.

Defending themselves from a crosscheck in the back that pushes them into the boards headfirst or a blindside shoulder to head hit?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

:high5: ^^this
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Defending themselves from a crosscheck in the back that pushes them into the boards headfirst or a blindside shoulder to head hit?
oh, like matt cooke just did?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM