3. _____
That's a hard list to come up with.
Chip Wrote:Top 3 Beastie Boy songs?

1. Sabatoge
2. Girls
3. _____
fight for your right to party
Pete Nice Wrote:Who is Mauro? New DBN member? Welcome to Dudebronation

Thanks man Smile Sometimes its hard to jump into a conversation as a noob, but since you called me out I had to say hi Smile
Love the Beastie Boys, been to many concerts and special MTV concert for their last album
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Top 3 Beastie Boy songs?

1. Sabatoge
2. Girls
3. _____
That's a hard list to come up with.

Those are the only 2 songs of theirs that I can tolerate.
So it's pretty easy for me.
Mauro Wrote:

Thanks man Smile Sometimes its hard to jump into a conversation as a noob, but since you called me out I had to say hi Smile

Hello.
karaogay
DaveP Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Question for everyone in here. What areas around you have good bar scenes, or even better, large college nightlife scenes near you? We're going to be starting a project soon and going to take over the Northeast and then spread west and want some good areas to target.

Our colleges are spread out and in the middle of no where. There a place outside Saginaw that used to be called Shooters that we all went to as students. It has a new name now, though.. 8 ball or something. I'm sure there are bars in Flint for the UofM kids, but I'm not sure what.

How far is Flint from you?

About 15 to 20 mins from the downtown area.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Mauro Wrote:

Hey.
Stick around, join the fun
Mauro Wrote:

Didn't you have the effed up story about your girlfriend leaving you when you were in the hospital?
JDubb Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

Didn't you have the effed up story about your girlfriend leaving you when you were in the hospital?

Haha no, that guys user name did start with an M though on the other forum....thankfully I don't have a sad story :rock:
Mauro Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Mauro Wrote:

Haha no, that guys user name did start with an M though on the other forum....thankfully I don't have a sad story :rock:

Iva's mother in law passed, so she will want to know all about you when she gets back.

Post something in the who am I thread and feel free to jump right into the convo and ask anyone questions if you want, no one is shy here.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Iva's mother in law passed, so she will want to know all about you when she gets back.

Post something in the who am I thread and feel free to jump right into the convo and ask anyone questions if you want, no one is shy here.

Will do...but after lunch, I'm hungry!
Wow a lot of people signed in today.
Hey, Dicky is online!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM