Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 ESPN Stock Car Challenge
Pete Nice Wrote:Having to pick new drivers is fucking gay. I never have to pick new players on my fantasy baseball team.

Another reason NASCAR is fucking gay.
How about we talk more about hockey and NCAA, because that would be awesome :crank:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Having to pick new drivers is fucking gay. I never have to pick new players on my fantasy baseball team.

How about we talk more about hockey and NCAA, because that would be awesome

"daddy look at the cars going in circles for 5 hours"

"shut up and get me a budweiser"
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

miller genuine draft.
okay, got my guys picked for segment 2. Actually spent 100 bucks exactly.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

This is partially true.

The entire group of people I hung out with in Indiana this weekend were drinking either Coors Light or Budweiser Select. I can't blame them though. I searched everywhere for something else to drink at the stores and there really weren't many choices. Luckily they had some Fat Tire hidden on a bottom shelf at the end of their cooler. I also picked up a 12 of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy which was actually kinda nice if you are frying in the sun.

I offered my beer to everyone else there and I don't think a single can of my stuff was opened by anyone else but me.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

This is partially true.

The entire group of people I hung out with in Indiana this weekend were drinking either Coors Light or Budweiser Select. I can't blame them though. I searched everywhere for something else to drink at the stores and there really weren't many choices. Luckily they had some Fat Tire hidden on a bottom shelf at the end of their cooler. I also picked up a 12 of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy which was actually kinda nice if you are frying in the sun.

I offered my beer to everyone else there and I don't think a single can of my stuff was opened by anyone else but me.

I am talking Nascar, Indy is a much classier crowd. Coors Light at a NASCAR race would be like a bottle of Dom.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I am talking Nascar, Indy is a much classier crowd. Coors Light at a NASCAR race would be like a bottle of Dom.

I went to Indy thinking it was a much classier crowd too. Indy weekend makes a NASCAR weekend look like church. The night before the 500 the entire town is one big party.

During a NASCAR party a guy gets drunk and passes out in front of his camper. During Indy weekend there are passed out people all over the streets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ESPN Stock Car Challenge Joe 1 2,304 02-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Joe