Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 ESPN Stock Car Challenge
I welcome all of you to play Stock Car Challenge on ESPN.com. I usually play with with a group of old coworkers, but I figured a few of you guys might want to play.

This game challenges you to build a roster of five stock car drivers to compete each week. The amount of points a driver can earn for your entry is based on the Sprint Cup points they earn in each race. Best of all, it's FREE to play.

Get in the action now:
http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-chall...oupID=5029

Group: Dudebronation
Password: dbn2011
I joined,I fucking hate NASCAR, but I joined. So if you ever want that rare chance to say you beat Pete Nice in a fantasy sport, this is it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I joined,I fucking hate NASCAR, but I joined. So if you ever want that rare chance to say you beat Pete Nice in a fantasy sport, this is it.

Sweet! I suck at all fantasy sports, but maybe this is my chance.
I'm in!!! Although this is my first time playing a fantasy sport ever.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:I'm in!!! Although this is my first time playing a fantasy sport ever.

This is extremely easy. Not like that football league.
Joined.......hope I don't suck at this
Brampton Wrote:Joined.......hope I don't suck at this

I'm sure Pete and Pokes will find a way to kick our asses.
okay, I think I joined, and picked my drivers for daytona. Can you check if I did Joe?
LeNeve Wrote:okay, I think I joined, and picked my drivers for daytona. Can you check if I did Joe?
Other people cant see your drivers
After you pick your drivers make sure you click to save.
My picks are in. I guess you gotta budget when you make your picks.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Do you have to pick drivers every week? How does this work?
Nussie_T Wrote:Do you have to pick drivers every week? How does this work?
You pick 5 drivers and you have a fake budget to work with. It's set up that starting off you could pick 3 good drivers and 2 doo doo drivers with what they give you. Not sure but I'm guessin you earn fake money based on how they all finish. If you have a good week, you can pick better drivers for the next week.
Nussie_T Wrote:Do you have to pick drivers every week? How does this work?

YOu can keep the drivers the following week. You'll only be able to have $100 total budget. Sometimes it's good to keep a driver if his value goes up because if you drop him and then add him back the following week you may not be able to afford him at his new value.
Pete Nice Wrote:I joined,I fucking hate NASCAR, but I joined. So if you ever want that rare chance to say you beat Pete Nice in a fantasy sport, this is it.

Damn, I feel like i should join now. But I fucking hate Nascar. (Sorry, but it's true)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ESPN Stock Car Challenge Joe 1 2,304 02-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Joe