Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craft Beer Party
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I guess this year is going to be a DBNless party?

I thought a bunch of people were coming.

No one from here is coming. Taylor said it was a possiblilty.

So far I only have 21 adults and 11 children signed up. With less peopel coming I'll be able to get away from the grill and hang out more, but I'm a little bummed it didn't turn out bigger.

There's probably still 20 people that haven't responded at all. I really hate that. Kristen buys activities for the children that come and we do out best to have enough food for everyone so a head count is needed.

One fo my friends has 3 kids and comes every year, but for some reason has not responded to my facebook messages and emails about coming. This irritates me so much that if his family shows up I may send them home.
I wish I could come man. Just too darn far.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I thought a bunch of people were coming.

So far I only have 21 adults and 11 children signed up. With less peopel coming I'll be able to get away from the grill and hang out more, but I'm a little bummed it didn't turn out bigger.

There's probably still 20 people that haven't responded at all. I really hate that. Kristen buys activities for the children that come and we do out best to have enough food for everyone so a head count is needed.

One fo my friends has 3 kids and comes every year, but for some reason has not responded to my facebook messages and emails about coming. This irritates me so much that if his family shows up I may send them home.

I would be there if I could possibly do it. No vacation time just yet. Also, you guys need to work on convincing Jimbo how much fun it would be (he hates travelling)

I stil want to see a group meet to go to Cedar Point.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I thought a bunch of people were coming.

I would be there if I could possibly do it. No vacation time just yet. Also, you guys need to work on convincing Jimbo how much fun it would be (he hates travelling)

Hershey Park and Im in
I stil want to see a group meet to go to Cedar Point.
Ooh! I've never been to Hershey Park!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ooh! I've never been to Hershey Park!!

Just the hershey highway?
Less than a week away. Concrete still isn't done. Between the rain and the concrete guy taking vacations I'm stressing.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ooh! I've never been to Hershey Park!!
Hershey park is a lot of fun, great park.
If anyone does Hershey park they can at least stay with us. It's only like 45 mins away from me.
Yeah, Hershey Park is pretty awesome, great park.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, Hershey Park is pretty awesome, great park.

Never been there. Confusedad:
Never been to Hershey Park either.
But I'll guarantee Cedar Point is better.
Chip Wrote:Never been to Hershey Park either.
But I'll guarantee Cedar Point is better.

No kidding it's better. It's the coaster capital of the world.
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, Hershey Park is pretty awesome, great park.
Haven't been there in a while. Went there every year when I was a kid.
Sidewinder is da shiz!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ooh! I've never been to Hershey Park!!

Just the hershey highway?

:?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beer. Chip 5 1,709 11-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Chip
Lightbulb Faux and Formerly Craft Breweries and Their Owners Joe 0 2,620 12-31-2015, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Beer:30 Chip 2 1,785 09-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Weddings tap craft beer craze Joe 4 2,504 08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Kirkland (Costco's Brand) Beer Mauro 12 4,713 01-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Brewers Introduce Beer Stimulus Plan Joe 0 1,775 02-17-2011, 09:56 PM
  The United States of Good Beer. Chip 12 5,230 02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Pokes28
  Spring/Summer Beer LeNeve 28 9,246 02-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Faro style beer Pokes28 1 1,809 02-09-2011, 07:11 PM
  Diverse Beer Selection Served at President Obama's Super Bow Joe 22 6,855 02-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: the keifer