Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 02/04 - Super Bowl weekend, MIDL AMERICA ROCKS!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I told her that the game was on and she got all pissy. She hates football :roll: Ugh! I am hoping for snow, so I can get out of it. Currently, I am conveniently forgetting all about it and hoping I don't get a reminder text. If I can't get out of it, I will go early, drive separately and bail quick.

When we went dress shopping for the bridesmaid dresses for my sisters wedding, we picked a weekend we could make it. It ended up Jolene the maid of honor had an emergency and couldn't make it. She didn't care what the dresses were either.
My sister was my only bridesmaid and we just picked a date she was free.
I feel dirty now Confusedad: . I need to go home and shower these girls' filth off me... And I normally like some of this stuff.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Wow. Can anyone explain to me how fisting is hot? I can't ever hope to pleasure a woman if a fist is all that can satisfy them lol

It is not hot at all. Once their asshole falls out from over stretching, they'll be wearing diapers, because they will have no control.

lol You know it's bad when it happens so often that there is a term for it i.e. Rosebudding.

On the plus side, they'll never be constipated LOL
I don't have the show on. I'll have to download Mercer's recording. Mike is watching Thomas and Stew (the reno guy) is in the kitchen working.
ap bikini team Wrote:You know these girls are true sexual deviants when Rich is freaked out LOL

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Those nussies were nasty :barf:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't have the show on. I'll have to download Mercer's recording. Mike is watching Thomas and Stew (the reno guy) is in the kitchen working.

You missed a freak talk about Fisting, Double Penetrations, girls colons falling out because they were stretched out too quick. The word of the day is Rosebudding
JDubb Wrote:Come on, who effin changed the IST title? :flame:

Guess...
That is JIW kind of BS :flame:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I told her that the game was on and she got all pissy. She hates football :roll: Ugh! I am hoping for snow, so I can get out of it. Currently, I am conveniently forgetting all about it and hoping I don't get a reminder text. If I can't get out of it, I will go early, drive separately and bail quick.

When we went dress shopping for the bridesmaid dresses for my sisters wedding, we picked a weekend we could make it. It ended up Jolene the maid of honor had an emergency and couldn't make it. She didn't care what the dresses were either.
My sister was my only bridesmaid and we just picked a date she was free.

All I care is that it's not expensive and that I don't look horrendous in it. But I do not have the patience to spend more than an hour looking. :killme:
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't have the show on. I'll have to download Mercer's recording. Mike is watching Thomas and Stew (the reno guy) is in the kitchen working.

You missed a freak talk about Fisting, Double Penetrations, girls colons falling out because they were stretched out too quick. The word of the day is Rosebudding

Maybe I am glad I missed it.
Sweet I can get drunk and call the show tonight. Awesome.
JDubb Wrote:

Guess...

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Well, are you surprised?? Look what they did to my name!!
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:

Guess...
that's wrong Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:All I care is that it's not expensive and that I don't look horrendous in it. But I do not have the patience to spend more than an hour looking. :killme:

We spent three hours looking for a dress for my sisters wedding. If I found a dress that I liked my cousin said she didn't and vice versa. I finally gave in and wore I swear the ugliest dress ever. When we were dressing shopping for her dress for my wedding I told her i thought the bridesmaids dress were hideous and asked me why I went along with it. She hated them too, she thought its what we wanted though.
What is with everyone today, it's dead in here. Confusedlap: wake up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip