Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so are the pickems done?
Haven't seen a new vote in a quite a while. Are we done? If so, who won?
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:Haven't seen a new vote in a quite a while. Are we done? If so, who won?

They aren't done. Pete has been floating around NY hitting up all the hot spots and becoming the mayor of everything on Foursquare and Brampton's wife made him get a job because he sucked at being a homemaker.
Joe Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Haven't seen a new vote in a quite a while. Are we done? If so, who won?

They aren't done. Pete has been floating around NY hitting up all the hot spots and becoming the mayor of everything on Foursquare and Brampton's wife made him get a job because he sucked at being a homemaker.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Damn. I've missed a lot while I've been gone. Too bad nothing slows down for me for a while. Paris this week, then Inwood, WV the week of the 14th. Then Tuscaloosa, AL the next week, etc.

Makes it to where I actually have to work when I'm in the office.
Pokes28 Wrote:Damn. I've missed a lot while I've been gone. Too bad nothing slows down for me for a while. Paris this week, then Inwood, WV the week of the 14th. Then Tuscaloosa, AL the next week, etc.

That job sounds pretty cool. Do you do much with Cisco ASAs?
Pokes28 Wrote:Damn. I've missed a lot while I've been gone. Too bad nothing slows down for me for a while. Paris this week, then Inwood, WV the week of the 14th. Then Tuscaloosa, AL the next week, etc.

That has to be the most random cluster of destinations ever lol

Take hand sanitizer to WV with ya. Ewwwww.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
The chick i wanted to win didn't even make it to the playoffs so i stopped voting.
I also haven't watched any football since the Giants lost that huge 4th quarter lead and got owned by the Eagles. Confusedad:
negadave Wrote:The chick i wanted to win didn't even make it to the playoffs so i stopped voting.
I also haven't watched any football since the Giants lost that huge 4th quarter lead and got owned by the Eagles. Confusedad:

Quiter
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
negadave Wrote:The chick i wanted to win didn't even make it to the playoffs so i stopped voting.

Quiter
:roflmao: yea...
Joe Wrote:

I enjoy the job. We use ASAs for our firewalls. I'm the only guy that understands them at my job so when changes have to be made, it is all me.

Paris (was for Sarah's 40th Birthday) was pretty damn great. I never get tired of freshly made crepes.

I just sent out a ton of gear for Inwood. Tuscaloosa will just be a down and back trip. Have to do a PRI conversion from AT&T to Verizon. I love being able to give AT&T the finger.
Pokes28 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I enjoy the job. We use ASAs for our firewalls. I'm the only guy that understands them at my job so when changes have to be made, it is all me.

Paris (was for Sarah's 40th Birthday) was pretty damn great. I never get tired of freshly made crepes.

I just sent out a ton of gear for Inwood. Tuscaloosa will just be a down and back trip. Have to do a PRI conversion from AT&T to Verizon. I love being able to give AT&T the finger.

I needed some ASA help last week and we don't have good Cisco guys here. I got it figured out eventually.
Joe Wrote:I needed some ASA help last week and we don't have good Cisco guys here. I got it figured out eventually.

Oh, what was the issue?
Pokes28 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I needed some ASA help last week and we don't have good Cisco guys here. I got it figured out eventually.

Oh, what was the issue?

I was trying to pass through 1723 for Windows VPN authentication and it kept stopping it.

I wound up using this article to get me where I needed.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/v...4a5a.shtml

Even after configuring it I was still not able to connect from my office to that office, but I was able to connect from other remote offices to that office. Must be something here preventing me from connecting a client on my network to a VPN. I don't touch the internal network here though.
This may be a stupid question, but why would you want to use L2TP or PPTP when connecting to a Cisco ASA? The Cisco Anyconnect client uses SSL and is the Sniz bam snappy. Connects fast, easy multiple authentications capable (we use RSA SecurID) and no additional ports required as 443 is already open.